Random good picture Not show
1. Effects of surfactant on viscosity of cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose ( CHEC ) solution were investigated by rheometer.
2. Ingredients eau , cetyl alcohol, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, parfum, citric acid.
3. Main ingredients: deionized water, lanolin oil, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sorbic alcohol, polysorbate 80, Vaseline, dyclonine 10%, and sorbitan.
4. Cetyl phthalate was prepared from phthalic anhydride and cetyl alcohol as raw materials catalyzed by non-acid catalyst.
5. Cetyl phthalate was prepared from anhydride and cetyl alcohol as raw materials catalyzed by non - acid catalyst.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A capillary GC method was established for determination cetyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol in cetostearyl alcohol.
7. In the system, cetyl trimethyl ammonium bromide(CTAB) was used as the surfactant, octane was used as the solvent and hexanol was used as the co-solvent.
8. Tallow alcohol can be further refined into cetyl and stearyl alcohols.
9. The high oil-absorbing resin made of crosslinked copolymer of wood fibre and cetyl methacrylate was prepared by suspension polymerization method.
10. A capillary GC method was established for determination of cetyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol in cetostearyl alcohol.
11. In the second chapter, porous silicon is surface modified with four kinds of surfactants: Sodium dodecyl sulfate, Cetyl pyridinium bromide, Sodium oleate and OP.
12. Hydrophobic association guar gum were prepared through macromolecule reaction method using cetyl bromide as hydrophobic monomer.
More similar words: acetyl, diacetyl, acetylene, acetyl-CoA, oxyacetylene, acetylene gas, acetylcholine, acetylcholinesterase, nicety, to a nicety, tyler, octyl, stylet, style, styli, dactyl, styler, stylus, styled, tylenol, stylise, styling, in style, new style, old style, old-style, stylist, stylize, stylish, piety.