Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Results: Over 50% cephalic vein patients had complications, about 30% of whose tubes were pulled out in halfway.
(2) The nutrient vessels of cephalic vein.
(3) The superficial and deep communicating branches of cephalic vein.
(4) Results Cephalic vein was well exposed with horizontal incision.
(5) Conclusion: 1. The cephalic vein and the cut coracobrachial muscle - short head of biceps brachii muscle must be medially spaced out.
(6) Conclusion The cephalic vein or basilic vein in the elbow can be chosen for centripetal puncture during the early period of arteriovenous internal fistula in hemodialysis patients.
(7) Objective To investigate the feasibility of exposing cephalic vein with horizontal incision on the chest and the successful rate of implanting pacing leads using guide wire and split sheath. Sentencedict.com
(8) Object: To discuss the patency of the autogenous radial-cephalic hemodialysis access using small caliber cephalic vein.
(9) Objective To compare the value of pacemaker implantation through the subclavian vein(SCV) puncture and the cephalic vein(CV) cutdown approach.
(10) One of the best areas for the cannula is the cephalic vein in the shoulder area.
More similar words: cephalic, encephalic, macrocephalic, hydrocephalic, brachiocephalic, encephalitis, cephalad, cephalopod, encephalon, bicephalous, anencephaly, cephalalgia, cephalometry, anencephalus, hydrocephaly, microcephaly, diencephalon, hydrocephalus, mesencephalon, lymphatic vessel, encephalopathy, enkephalin, encephalomalacia, electroencephalogram, electroencephalograph, electroencephalography, phallic, umbilical vein, blepharochalasis, chalice.