Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Centrally heated offices tend to be stuffy.
(2) The main cabin has its full-sized double bed centrally placed with plenty of room around it.
(3) The hotel is centrally located between Dam Square and Central Station.
(4) This is a centrally planned economy.
(5) The hotel is centrally located for all major attractions.
(6) The apartment was centrally heated,and we had bottled gas to cook with.
(7) The hotel is centrally situated with ample free parking.
(8) The legislation was to be centrally administered by the Board of Education.
(9) Social anthropology is centrally concerned with the diversity of culture.
(10) The markers were not positioned centrally.
(11) Push the bradawl centrally through the keyhole.
(12) The flat is centrally heated.
(13) Our office is centrally situated.
(14) It reportedly uses centrally maintained configuration information along with dynamically gathered performance information to choose the best suited computer for each application.
(15) Other initiatives A number of other centrally instigated initiatives are under way or under consideration.
(16) Centrally heated and open all year round.
(17) The hotel is centrally heated throughout and has a fully licensed restaurant and separate bar.
(18) There are 20 centrally heated bedrooms[sentencedict.com], each of which has been individually designed.
(19) It was the first centrally planned church of its kind in Prague.
(20) It is centrally situated(sentencedict.com/centrally.html), and a ten minute walk from the cable car which leads to some magnificent mountain walks.
(21) Stick the flower pot centrally to card, as with the mug.
(22) In this role they featured centrally as producers, as a reception class, and in the institutions of aesthetic modernism.
(23) In her memoirs Naomi is quick to acknowledge that her grandmother was centrally important in her venture as a writer.
(24) Dryness of the skin can also be caused by living in centrally heated homes and offices.
(25) The result - we have beautiful new homes and centrally heated redundancy!
(26) This would allow some room for choice, but would not detract from the fundamental notion of a centrally planned service.
(27) In the west of the province, there are no centrally placed and dominant single figures, or figured scenes.
(28) It is a political project exhibiting all the characteristics of a centrally controlled socialist economic system.
(29) The room is dimly lit and the regalia are mounted in a centrally placed glass case. Armed guards stand watch.
(30) That is terribly important because under the council tax 85 percent. of local expenditure will be met centrally.
More similar words: central, centralize, centralist, centralise, centralised, central bank, centralized, decentralize, decentralise, decentralized, central vision, central powers, decentralised, central america, centralization, central heating, decentralization, central nervous system, central processing unit, ventral, eccentrically, concentrate, concentrated, concentration, concentrative, concentrate on, concentrating, hemoconcentration, concentration camp, contralateral.