Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) In the long run the centralist traditions were to win the race against all hopes for some measure of local autonomy.
2) Carrying out the system of accountant's centralist accounting is important measure to refrom and improve on the public financial systems in China.
3) In 1640, under Philip IV, the centralist policy of the Count-Duke of Olivares provoked wars in Portugal and Catalonia.
4) The established federalism after Indian independence is remarkably characteristic of centralization, and it is considered as "Centralist Federalism".
5) Exit polls suggest that the centralist Kadima party led by Tzipi Livni is narrowly ahead of the centre-right Likud party led by the former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
6) Today it remains to be seen whether Museveni's essentially centralist approach will be more successful than its predecessors.
7) So that approach has become but one more overlay to the traditional centralist approach.
8) Their emergence has been related to the evolution and change of social class pattern and caste pattern,[http://sentencedict.com/centralist.html] and is a product of regionalism catalysed by the Congress's high-degree centralist system.
9) We have to move, in other words, from the authoritarian and centralist practices of socialism toward practices of economic self-management.
10) Stalin's Russia was also preparing to war, but had a bigger gap to close, and Stalin's centralist terror regime almost eliminated free innovation.
11) He takes a fresh look at fundamental variables and breaks from centralist theory and practice, offering a uniquely democratic perspective on surplus income and non-political control.
More similar words: centralise, centralised, centralize, centralized, decentralize, decentralized, centralization, central, central bank, central powers, central america, central heating, transcendentalism, central nervous system, central processing unit, moralist, pluralist, neutralise, liberalist, moralistic, federalist, naturalist, ventral, pluralistic, pastoralist, centrist, naturalistic, unilateralist, neutralisation, concentrate.