31. The train leaves the central station at 14: 15 .
32. Standard data chain and CRC-16 check mode are used in inquiry control by the central station at the drilling company.
33. My hospital room was like Grand Central Station with everybody coming and going.
34. New York was left pondering whether to install a more modest moving sidewalk between Times Square and Grand Central Station.
35. You can catch the ten - twenty train to Grand Central Station.
36. Get the driver to drop you off at the central station.
37. For the purpose of monitoring mesoscale short-range disastrous weather, an automatic weather system is designed, which consists of an automatic weather station, a relay station and a central station.
38. You need to transfer at Central Station.
38. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
39. Bar in Grand Central Station for the best seafood in Manhatan.
40. I need to change at the central station for Burwood.
41. Rambler Channel Bridge was structurally completed. In November, breakthrough was achieved at the Central Subway, joining the AR Hong Kong Station with the existing MTR Central Station.
42. Today the song which sings in the central station fervor square "Prays for heavenly blessing renowned mezzo-soprano singer Zhong Liyan Motherland" delivers.
43. Try the Oyster Bar in Grand Central Station for the best seafood in Manhatan.
More similar words: centralization, decentralization, decentralisation, concentration, hemoconcentration, hill station, social stratification, concentration camp, central vision, petrol station, central heating, train station, vital statistics, central, centrally, financial statement, transfer station, centralist, centralise, centralize, centrality, financial statements, central bank, central city, centralized, centralised, decentralise, decentralize, decentralised, central powers.