Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Grand Central Station in New York is overshadowed by the PanAm building.
2. Our house was like Grand Central Station last night!
3. He dialled in the central station on the radio.
4. Mercifully there are regions, east and north of Central Station, relatively untouched.
5. The train pulled into Central Station and Nathan stepped down on to the platform with his case.
6. The departures screen Grand Central Station was no help, reading cancelled across the board because schedules were too tentative to post.
7. I got off the train at Central Station.
8. He was arriving by train at Grand Central Station.
9. Is this the way to Grand Central Station?
10. You command to transfer at Central Station.
11. Central Station is on your right.
12. Central station consists of front-end processor, database system and control workstation.
13. Yes. It's just next door to Central Station.
14. Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station?
15. On platform No. 3 at Central Station.
16. This place is Grand Central Station on a Friday night.
17. Is the next station Melbourne central station?
18. Could you tell me where Grand Central Station is?
19. He dialled in central station on the radio.
20. "The Gulf of Mexico is like Grand Central Station for the birds of the eastern United States and especially the Mississippi Flyway, " said Audubon President Frank Gill.
21. The integral DACT transmits system status to a central station via the public switched telephone network.
22. The hotel is centrally located between Dam Square and Central Station.
23. The waste water was piped up from the sub - stations to the central station for cleaning.
24. One more block and she could hop on to the bus which would take her to Grand Central Station.
25. The Senate of Hamburg has given the go-ahead for the redevelopment of the museum area near its central station.
26. Recorded at Bridgeport,(sentencedict.com/central station.html) Connecticut's Wonderland of Ice with a special appearance by the Metro-North Railroad and Grand Central Station.
27. And so I caught an 8-euro taxi to the central station, paid 1.18 euros for a ticket and boarded a train that took its time trundling through Bratislava’s outskirts.
28. Then, the paper introduced specifically the network architecture in central station, the NAPT technology.
29. Peripheral-station is a far-end which is in the control of central station.
30. Riding the Metro North commuter train from Pleasantville to Grand Central Station on the last weekend before Christmas, you'd certainly suppose so.
More similar words: centralization, decentralization, decentralisation, concentration, hemoconcentration, hill station, social stratification, concentration camp, central vision, petrol station, central heating, train station, vital statistics, central, centrally, financial statement, transfer station, centralist, centralise, centralize, centrality, financial statements, central bank, central city, centralized, centralised, decentralise, decentralize, decentralised, central powers.