(1) Others retort that strong central power is a dangerous thing in Russia.
(2) Above all, they should not be imposed and regulated by a central power.
(3) He showed the same scant respect for other agents of central power. Sentencedict.com
(4) What was Central powers and Allied powers in WWI?
(5) The nations allied against the Central Powers of Europe during World War I. They were Russia, France, Great Britain, and later many others, including the United States.
(6) Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
(7) After a supreme effort in the spring of 1918, the Central Powers collapsed.
(8) Japan joins the Allied forces: Ottoman Empire soon joins the Central Powers.
(9) 1915 - Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
(10) The assassination of Austria"s crown prince triggered World War I on 28 July 1914, which saw Germany as part of the Central Powers in the conflict against the Allied Powers.
(11) Japan entered World War I and declared war on the Central Powers.
(12) If we all send in comments to articles where we name Planet X, will that put pressure on the editors to finally print some articles, or are they waiting for commands from central powers that be?
More similar words: electrical power, willpower, central, decentralize, centralization, power steering, empowerment, power, concentrate, concentrated, empower, concentration, concentrate on, concentrating, power cut, powerful, superpower, manpower, overpower, empowered, powerhouse, powerless, solar power, powerfully, power broker, electric power, balance of power, power breakfast, power of attorney, concentration camp.