Random good picture Not show
(1) Central planning could not, however, deliver the promised prosperity.
(2) The plan stressed the role of central planning in the allocation of key materials and products, and in finance.
(3) For the government, acceptance of central planning did not stand or fall on the issue of nationalisation.
(4) Within the former Soviet Union, the central planning system collapsed.
(5) But any notion of a central planning authority, with if not exactly omnipotent powers over other government departments, soon foundered.
(6) It is almost 30 years since central planning enjoyed a vogue in Britain.
(7) The years of central planning had already produced food shortages in a country where livestock outnumber people by about 12 to one.
(8) Even for old conservatives, though, a return to central planning carries no guarantee of a stress-free future.
(9) Central planning was still in effect and each farmer was allocated 15 Roubles to chicken feed.
(10) EVERYONE knows that economic central planning in the Soviet Union was a failure.
(11) In a planned economy the central planning agency develops plans for allocating resources.
(12) Central planning in sports has its limitations.
(13) Fill the monthly reports as requested by Central Planning function in Europe.
(14) To counteract these problems[Sentence dictionary], Beijing ordered central planning and control tightened again.
(15) A holdover from the days of central planning, the Chinese consumer price index includes apartment rents but excludes soaring costs for owner-occupied housing.
(16) There's an element of central planning, China is looking to control a large proportion of natural resources on a long-term basis.
(17) For Hayek, central planning was the first step to a totalitarian state.
(18) Central planning has at least in part been blamed for the current demise of state - owned enterprises.
(19) They need not necessarily be totally stand-alone units but could be part of the central planning department.
(20) The point is that manufacturing really began on greenfield sites without the benefit of central planning.
(21) In the end these separate plans are cobbled together by a central planning department and adjusted to make them compatible.
(22) Though conservatives were still attempting to thwart change, he said, central planning and other outmoded Marxist practices had been scrapped.
(23) Sociologists have studied and described it. Socialists have tried to it by dictatorship and central planning.
(24) Coordinate the demand and supply plan among customers, LF central planning and XM materials.
(25) People say China "won't have a financial crisis because there's central planning, because there's a high savings rate, because there's a large pool of labor, blah blah, " he added.
(26) The events of 1989 did away with political tyranny, stultifying central planning, shoddy output and shortages.
More similar words: strategic planning, planning, central processing unit, urban planning, family planning, material requirement planning, contingency planning, central powers, product planning, production planning, central heating, central, centrally, meal plan, centralist, centralize, centrality, centralise, centralised, centralized, central city, central bank, decentralise, decentralize, orbital plane, decentralised, decentralized, central vision, centralization, central america.