Random good picture Not show
(1) All candidates are carefully vetted by Central Office.
(2) The organization has a central office in York.
(3) The central office sets/establishes the parameters which guide policy at the local level.
(4) A few hundred yards away at Conservative Central Office the mood has been more subdued, though not defeatist.
(5) Central Office experts had to confess that their harshest forecast had been far exceeded.
(6) Some principals and central office administrators have a doctorate or specialized degree in education administration.
(7) The Conservative Central Office media monitoring unit is to prepare a dossier on the coverage.
(8) Conservative Central Office has ordered special security screening measures to prevent firearms or bombs being smuggled into the ￡3m pavilion.
(9) There were suspicions about the role that Conservative Central Office played in orchestrating some of these manoeuvres.
(10) It was difficult working at central office among people who had bitterly opposed our plan.
(11) Central Office complains that the government is blamed for recession but gets no credit for recovery.
(12) Central Office correctly assessed the good will for Mr Major.
(13) The Central Office of Information is another organisation which may well be able to use your photographs.
(14) However, Tory party central office says that the M25 will be widened to four lanes at a cost of ￡4 billion.
(15) That meant that they could not stand the Central Office youths involved in the nuts and bolts of the campaign.
(16) Many were calling the central office to complain.
(17) Data is transmitted via a modem link to the central office.
(18) The renewal licence will commence on the date your application is received in the Driver Licensing Central Office.
(19) Members of the society were sending 100[sentencedict.com],000 enquiries a year to its central office about credit worthiness.
(20) The campaign's apparent failures not only caused tensions in Central Office, they were reflected in the polls.
(21) In practice, they so mistrust the secrecy and alleged profligacy of Central Office that they refuse to shell out.
(22) I read - I do not know whether it came from the Department of Energy or from Conservative central office.
(23) He had sidled up to it crabwise but to his surprise Tory Central Office had welcomed him.
(24) Multiples Multiples are organisations with ten or more shops controlled from a central office.
(25) Out on the campaign trail the marketing of Mr Major has often been unimaginative, betraying Central Office inexperience.
(26) The 43-year-old millionaire has been brought in to shake up Central Office.
(27) In December, the Kohl government said it was setting up a central office to coordinate federal and state efforts against Scientology.
(28) Other organizations could not be absorbed but could still be brought within the Central Office orbit.
(29) With packet switching and routing technology, XDSL promises to eventually turn the entire area served by each central office into a giant, high-speed LAN but without the contention problem.
(30) A distributing frame carrying on one side ( horizontal ) all outside lines, and on the other side ( vertical ) the terminations of the central office equipment and protective devices for them.
More similar words: general office, federal office, oval office, chief financial officer, naval officer, medical officer, financial officer, central, centrally, centralism, centralist, centrality, centralise, centralize, central park, paracentral, central bank, central city, centralised, central time, south-central, centralized, centralising, central angle, central point, decentralise, centralizing, decentralize, central vision, central africa.