Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This is the central city of the whole area.
2. Most central city schools serve primarily poor, working class and minority students.
3. I bought a new suit in the central city this year.
4. According to CBD and regional central city theory, we have evaluated the social and economical situation of Chengdu, as biggest city in the central of Chinese Southwest part.
5. In the central city of Cebu, where Princess of Stars was meant to dock, dozens of relatives maintained a vigil at a small passenger terminal, waiting for news.
6. When people in Kwangju, the central city of Cholla, rose up, the junta sent in tanks and paratroopers.
7. As the central city of the northeastern region, Shenyang has a strong attraction, radiation and driving force to peripheral region even the whole country.
8. Rental accommodation in the central city has almost dwindled to zero.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Central city is attracted and the area limits that shoots action place to achieve calls hinterland.
10. Be in western central city, yahoo and search dog own higher than other area market share.
11. Dalian is an important central city and international tourism city in the north inshore of china. It is the key of city sustainable development that Harmonious development of environment and economic.
12. The outer space of the central city has gradually become the focus of city development.
13. Dalian is an important central city and international tourism city in the north inshore of China. Harmonious development of environment and economy is the key of city sustainable development.
14. Economic activities of the sputnik are closely geared to those of the central city.
15. Economic activities of the satellite are closely geared to those of the central city.
16. Earlie is one of a small but growing group of urban pioneers whose frontier is the central city.
17. A baritone singer from the chorus joined us and we went to a regular Central City bar.
18. The sect has claimed responsibility for the Christmas Eve attacks on churches in Maiduguri and multiple bomb blasts and reprisals in the central city of Jos in which 86 people were killed.
19. It is considered that for construction into a regional central city, Zhuhai should bring its superiority into full play and coordinate its development with the Pearl River Delta (PRD).
20. Fujian, Zhejiang and Anhui provinces of Jiangxi the strategic central city of and western Zhejiang Province.
21. The route taken by the 24,000-tonnes Princess of the Stars from Manila heading for the central city of Cebu took it straight into the path of the approaching Typhoon Fengshen.
22. The stink of exhaust, the mind - numbing tedium of traffic , parking lots blighting central city real estate.
23. Central city affects area border to differentiate, shanxi saves central city to affect dimensional structure delimit.
24. According to centrality strength, centrality strengths of Hohhot and Baotou city are respectively 1.27 and 2.34, as the"regional central city".
25. With blooming economy in northern Shaanxi's Loess Hill and Gully Area, social economical active at high speed, the performance was expansion of regional central city and town in urbanization.
26. Therepresentative form of regional economic integration is pan - area of central city ( pan - area for short ).
27. Situated in western outskirts of Beijing, the Summer Palace is 10 kilometers from the central city.
28. In 2000, 311 people died in a disco fire in the central city of Luoyang.
29. Port is the core carrier of International Shipping Center. It's the gateway and entrepot of hinterland economy, which is the core of strengthening the competitive capacity as a central city.
30. To realize the role of driving function of the central city, it is necessary to set up and breed rational city system.
More similar words: centrality, centricity, city centre, central, centrally, eccentricity, egocentricity, centralist, centralize, centralise, centralized, centralised, central bank, decentralize, decentralise, decentralised, central vision, decentralized, central powers, recalcitrant, central heating, centralization, central america, recalcitrance, decentralization, central nervous system, central processing unit, oral contract, central intelligence agency, calcite.