Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The smoke signals from the central bank suggest further cuts are coming.
2. The central bank has put up interest rates.
3. The Central Bank intervened in the currency markets today to try to stabilize the exchange rate.
4. Any European central bank should be directly answerable to the European Parliament.
5. We need a central bank that is independent of the government.
6. Between July 1st and October 1st, the central bank printed over 2 trillion roubles.
7. The central bank will provide special loans, and the banks will pledge the land as security.
8. The central bank has pulled off one of the biggest financial rescues of recent years.
9. I argued the case for an independent central bank.
10. Mary banked $5,000 at the Central Bank.
11. The central bank has announced controls on capital outflows.
12. It did not take long for the central bank to soothe investors' fears.
13. The Central Bank is authorized to sell government bonds on the open market.
14. The Central Bank has lowered interest rates by 2 percent.
15. The central bank is scheduled to release the figure this week.
16. Readers should ascertain how their own central bank defines money supply.
17. That talk was fanned by comments from central bank officials.
18. The central bank yesterday said current interest rate settings are consistent with the pace of growth and prospects for inflation.
19. Independence of the central bank would restore its power.
20. And the government's recent promise to give the central bank independence should buttress its authority in the markets.
21. When a central bank buys a surplus of foreign currency it exchanges it for domestic currency,(sentencedict.com/central bank.html) here Deutschmarks.
22. But the betting is the central bank will take no action on interest rates at that time.
23. The central bank also loosened its own lending of securities, pouring millions of dollars into Wall Street.
24. Generally, politicians believe that central bank officials are too stingy with the money supply and too concerned about inflation.
25. The central bank trimmed the discount rate to a record low 0. 5 percent in September.
26. Central Bank regulation of domestic markets. 7.
27. The central bank said prices for a basic basket of consumer items rose 3. 93 percent in December.
28. He reiterated his opposition to the creation of a central bank.
29. Interest rates can be controlled by order of the central bank.
30. In much of euroland, inflation is already double the ceiling set by the European Central Bank.
More similar words: central, national bank, commercial bank, centralise, centralize, centralized, centralised, decentralize, central powers, centralization, central nervous system, albany, ventral, concentrate, concentrated, concentration, concentrating, concentrate on, retail banking, concentration camp, contraband, bank transfer, embankment, entrapment, centre, intramural, bank statement, centred, centrist, acentric.