Random good picture Not show
1) Another player on Coach Beane's wish list is center fielder Jeffrey Hammonds.
2) The center fielder ran out, his head up.
3) Janir stood out in center field wearing his cleats, his uniform and the new glove we had bought and oiled.
4) This optic is diffraction limited at the center field but not at the edge.
5) Navarro twice threw into center field trying to throw out a runner at second only to have Kershaw strand them at third in the first two innings.
6) I've seen someone score from center field. It was incredible.
7) This selected value would then update the cost center field in your purchase order.
8) Damon , as we know, plays center field and bats leadoff for the Yankees.
9) Spring focus: Clayton takes over at short, which means Jose Valentin will move to center field or second base.
10) Those who saw them both play say Piper was better at every position except center field.
11) But Dan has a legitimate concern about depth in center field.
12) A great at-bat by Manny Ramirez and a poor play by center fielder Brady Anderson had a lot to do with it.
13) The challenge around tactics of modem football always be applied in midline of center field and downfield .
14) No, we are not gonna call the game! now,[http://sentencedict.com/center field.html] get back center field where you belong!
15) The ball went over the pitcher's head and into center field for a single.
16) Indeed, the concept of "like products" is located at the center field of the endless battle between the two masters of international trade law—freer trade and national regulatory autonomy.
17) Thanks to Uncle Joe, my throwing arm had grown so strong that I could hurl the ball from deep center field all the way to home plate—over 300 feet.
18) At Serra High School in San Mateo, Calif., Bonds started in center field as a sophomore and batted .404 in three seasons.
19) Damon was hit by a pitch and Jeter walked to open the game before Abreu smacked a ball over the wall in center field.
20) The challenge around tactics of modern football always be applied in midline of center field and downfield .
21) Stew Thornley analyzes the effect of the very short porches along the foul lines and a cavernous center field on home run production and hitting in general.
22) Bill Tuttle today is not the rifle—armed Bill Tuttle who patrolled center field for ten seasons.
23) Apply defensive form flexibly of pressure passing and tackle on the up field and center field in a soccer match is very important to score a goal.
24) Training started at 11am this morning with Seedorf, Vogel and Shevchenko in the gym, while the rest of the team played a game of keep-ball on the center field.
25) For example, a purchase order form might have a cost center field.
26) Furthermore, the integral average of the field for the helix current over the spherical sample placed at center of the solenoid is equal to the center field.
27) The Yankees played Jason Giambi at first base for Saturday's game, allowing Damon to be utilized as a designated hitter while Melky Cabrera patrolled center field.
More similar words: center fielder, chesterfield, computer field, airfield, garfield, vector field, james garfield, james a. garfield, centerfold, field event, entertainment center, field, fields, afield, infield, outfield, subfield, fielder, fielding, field day, far afield, goldfield, snowfield, gas field, sheffield, ice field, ball field, midfield, oilfield, hayfield.