Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She has a cellular telephone in her car.
2. A cellular telephone beeped.
3. Automotive Applications, Automotive Sector, Cell Phones, Cellular Telephone, Flexible Grips.
4. The cellular telephone system began nationwide usage in the United States in 1983.
5. Appliance Components , Appliance Parts , Cell Phones, Cellular Telephone, Flexible Grips.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A condition that occurs when your cellular telephone connection is interrupted unexpectedly.
7. Would prohibit new cellular telephone taxes and ban Internet taxes.
8. Objective : To study the effects of electromagnetic radiation of cellular telephone on immune function of rats.
9. In many cases, the pen - based devices can even make and cellular telephone calls.
10. Tracy: You seem to be interested in our new cellular telephone.
More similar words: cellular phone, telephone, cellular, telephony, acellular, by telephone, telephonic, telephone wire, telephone set, telephone box, telephone call, telephonist, unicellular, telephone bill, on the telephone, telephone book, telephone booth, telephone company, intracellular, extracellular, intercellular, multicellular, telephone network, telephone number, hepatocellular, telephone service, telephone operator, telephone exchange, cellular division, telephone directory.