Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She has a cellular telephone in her car.
2. A cellular telephone beeped.
3. His cellular telephone rings in the Bull's car.
4. Cellular telephone is another alternative, but only for short-range calls.
5. Small wireless networks, based on digital cellular telephone principles, currently offer data rates between two and 10 megabits per second over a range of a few hundred meters.
6. Automotive Applications, Automotive Sector, Cell Phones, Cellular Telephone, Flexible Grips.
7. The cellular telephone system began nationwide usage in the United States in 1983.
8. Appliance Components , Appliance Parts , Cell Phones, Cellular Telephone, Flexible Grips.
9. A condition that occurs when your cellular telephone connection is interrupted unexpectedly.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Would prohibit new cellular telephone taxes and ban Internet taxes.
11. Syndicated columnist Robert Novak chatted loudly with an editor on his cellular telephone.
12. As he roared by, the man never saw me or stopped blabbing into his cellular telephone.
13. The tape was made by people who intercepted a cellular telephone transmission with a police scanner.
14. That year Mr Watkins steered Mrs Clinton into a cellular telephone franchise.
15. Objective : To study the effects of electromagnetic radiation of cellular telephone on immune function of rats.
16. In many cases, the pen - based devices can even make and cellular telephone calls.
17. Tracy: You seem to be interested in our new cellular telephone.
18. The cellular digital packet data(CDPD) system is a wireless packet communication system based on analog cellular telephone networks.
More similar words: cellular phone, telephone, cellular, telephony, acellular, by telephone, telephonic, telephone wire, telephone set, telephone box, telephone call, telephonist, unicellular, telephone bill, on the telephone, telephone book, telephone booth, telephone company, intracellular, extracellular, intercellular, multicellular, telephone network, telephone number, hepatocellular, telephone service, telephone operator, telephone exchange, cellular division, telephone directory.