Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion It has great significance of nucleus and cell organelle as taxonomic character of Squamate lizard in the ultrastructure of spermiogenesis of Takydromus septentrionalis.
2. The cell organelle were often kept normal in apoptotic cells.
3. A cell organelle containing enzymes, such as catalase and oxidase, that catalyze the production and breakdown.
4. Cell organelle degraded or deformed, cell contents decrease, empty cavity cell, physiological metabolic disorder.
5. A cell organelle containing enzymes, such as catalase and oxidase, that catalyze the production and breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.
More similar words: organelle, chancellor, cellophane, dardanelles, vice-chancellor, vice chancellor, fellow traveller, vital organ, cello, panellist, nacelle, cancelled, excellent, counsellor, excellency, excellence, cell membrane, miscellaneous, par excellence, nongovernmental organization, yellow-bellied, professional organization, come hell or high water, organ, organdy, organs, organic, organist, organise, organize.