Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The prisoners had been transferred to a different cell block.
2) They then barred him from watching Prisoner Cell Block H, before extending it to a total television ban.
3) The cell block stood just off the L-shaped charge room, a corridor almost completely without daylight.
4) The cell block of hell was in a circle in the belly of hell.
5) Follow the signs to Cell Block South Quad and look for the dark cell in the corner.
6) A cell block reserved for convicts awaiting execution.
7) Hidden deep underground beneath the west cell block is a sub-basement structure that has not been entered in 100 years.
8) Inmates continue to riot in the cell block.
9) Guilty as charged, just put me on a cell block with wireless and a supply of graphic novels.
10) The guards back out of the cell block and lock the gate behind them.
11) You can even sleep in a cell block behind bars.
12) Studied the question of model orientation, cell block structure, sample combination, data search etc, and presented a few methods of sample combination and data search.
13) You can even sleep in cell block behind bars.
14) Oswald ran past the chicken wire, turned into the cell block, stopped at the white line.
15) They marched him past the desk of the section supervisor into a two-tiered cell block.
16) He opens the plastic tubes and unrolls blueprints of the cell block.
17) In the experiment,(http://sentencedict.com/cell block.html) the fertilized eggs overcame the 2 cell block and developed to blastocyst stage when cultured in the modified M16(mM16) medium.
18) The block repair selector outputs a block repair selection signal for replacing the defective cell block with another cell block in response to a cell block address signal.
19) But acute adnexitis if is ovarian and tubal deposition, and cell block sepsis and is large, antibiotic drugs alone is unlikely to let it completely absorbed.
20) Sucre perches on the top bunk acting as lookout over the cell block, while Michael grinds the other end of the bleacher bolt against the steel bunk frame.
21) I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell.
22) "Pride, dignity, and self esteem," the inmate replied, instantly. "And I'm willing to kill any motherf----- in that cell block to get it.
23) Acquire a selection of boxsets to watch while snuggled up in the evening, such as Prisoner Cell Block H, Bad Girls, The L Word, and Lip Service.
24) Objective To investigate the diagnostic value of fine needle aspiration of cell block combined with smear cytology to the kidney malignant neoplasm.
More similar words: mental block, naval blockade, full-blown, full-blooded, in full bloom, chock-a-block, chockablock, block, blocks, blocky, blocked, block off, unblock, block in, block up, block out, blocking, blockage, sunblock, blockade, roadblock, blockhead, blockaded, blockhouse, on the block, blockading, heart block, office block, tower block, butcher block.