Random good picture Not show
(1) Celestine arrived at the lecture hall just a few minutes before four.
(2) Celestine never got bored swimming laps.
(3) Celestine had met Stafford in a chemistry department seminar dealing with spin labeling.
(4) Lufkin looked briefly and sharply at Celestine.
(5) Celestine reached for a pencil and smoothed out the crumpled paper napkin.
(6) An entire new world had opened to Celestine: how to use chemical insight and apply it to biological problems.
(7) Even though he sounded apologetic, Celestine slammed down the receiver.
(8) It was obvious to Celestine that he was thinking of something else.
(9) Celestine had remained totally silent, her eyes moving as in a tennis match between her professor and Leah.
(10) While Celestine paid avid attention, Paula started to doze.
(11) Seeing that he was getting impatient, Celestine sprung her surprise: a piece of academic scuttlebutt Lufkin had not known.
(12) That is why in her senior year Celestine Price lost her virginity at the ungodly hour of 6: 15A.
(13) By the time Celestine reached her senior year, she had switched from engineering to chemistry research as her career choice.
(14) Celestine pressed the opera glasses against her eyes until they hurt.
(15) This time the drumming took so long that Celestine was almost ready to repeat the question.
(16) Celestine was scraping the last traces from her bowl when Lufkin walked over to the cabinet holding his record collection.
(17) This is an urgent message for Celestine Price.
(18) Celestine found herself blushing at the ripple of laughter passing through the audience.
(19) The affair between Graham Lufkin and Celestine Price lasted for nearly a year.
(20) How typical of Graham, mused Celestine, I bet half the class is thinking of bondage.
(21) At 7: 30 Celestine, dripping with sweat, returned to the bed where Stafford was still deep asleep.
(22) Celestine, still steaming, occupied the easy chair, while Stafford sat by the table wolfing down a plate of leftovers.
(23) Celestine only pretended to be asleep.
(24) This paper shows the test results of certain celestine ore.
(25) Celestine Babayaro is suspended from the Newcastle side. Sentencedict.com
(26) As a National Merit finalist, with her Virgil and calculus and swim-ming championships, Celestine had her choice of colleges.
(27) It would have been too similar to the accompanying picture featuring a slightly tousled Stafford kissing Celestine.
(28) As soon as they arrived at the nearly deserted park Celestine pulled over to the curb.
(29) At Newcastle he will join his former Chelsea colleagues Scott Parker and Celestine Babayaro.
(30) Therefore , the author considers the deposit to be a sedimentary - transform type of celestine.
More similar words: celestial, celestial pole, celestial body, celestial sphere, celestial bodies, celestial equator, north celestial pole, south celestial pole, palestine, celestial navigation, celesta, celeste, isosceles triangle, destine, Palestinian, destined, intestine, predestine, clandestine, predestined, be destined for, small intestine, large intestine, faceless, follicle-stimulating hormone, voiceless, priceless, isosceles, graceless, traceless.