Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. TSMC share prices skyrocketed to reach the ceiling price of 60 NT in mid-session.
2. He agrees on a floor and a ceiling price with the bank—again, say $95 and $110.
3. The morals accomplishment can attain of ceiling price segment, is know us should control us of thought. -Reach a text.
4. The influences of input parameters, such as opening price, closing price, ceiling price, the lowest price, volume, etc. , on the performance of the neural networks are analyzed.
5. Over the past years 2.99 U. S. dollars per kg was the ceiling price of our tobacco.
6. The paper analyzed the generating process of the tender control price and the potential problems by comparing with the ceiling price, then proposed the corresponding solutions.
7. At the same time, there are 230 drug product regulations, the National Development and Reform Commission on its ceiling price has been adjusted, the adjustment to 21%.
8. Tenderer whose Tender meets the requirements set forth in the Invitation Documentation and is the lowest tender within the ceiling price shall be the Winning Tenderer.
More similar words: price ceiling, asking price, ceiling, debt ceiling, glass ceiling, hit the ceiling, printing press, guiding principle, price index, unveiling, retail price index, self-fulfilling prophecy, consumer price index, producer price index, boiling point, equilibrium price, price fixing, price-fixing, generally accepted accounting principles, prickling, price gouging, sitting pretty, housing project, invoice price, price, pricey, caprice, at a price, cut-price, price war.