Random good picture Not show
1. Symptoms are nonspecific with cauda equina syndrome, monoparesis, radicular or low back pain, paresthesias, and gait disturbances.
2. Conclusion. Although the majority of cauda equina tumors are primary tumors, intradural metastasis should be considered before surgery in patients with previously treated renal cell carcinoma.
3. This is known as acute cauda equina syndrome.
4. Decompression of the cauda equina is undertaken after mylographic confirmation of the lesion.
5. The motility of the sperm obtained from cauda epididymides using the"diffusion"method was measured by computer assisted sperm analysis(CASA).
6. Including cerebellar hemisphere tumor, cauda cerebelli bridge cerebellum angle, fourth ventricle, auditory nerve lump, pitch tumor and so on.
7. The blood flow of cauda equina was measured with laser Doppler flowmeter.
8. Objective To explore the clinical features and surgical findings of cauda equina and conus medullaris tumors.
9. Objectie. To determine the factors that influence outcome after surgery for cauda equina syndrome ( CES ).
10. Aim : To study the diagnosis and treatment of ependymoma in conus medullaris and cauda equine.
11. The Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) astronomers studied two dusty regions of star formation in the constellation Serpens Cauda, located 15,000 light years away.
12. The sialic acid content in the corpus was also the highest, but the lowest in the cauda.
13. Results The nerve roots within the lumbar dural sac were arranged loosely with the sacral and coccygeal nerve roots to form the cauda equina.
14. Posterior root ganglion was removed from the model with cauda equina nerve syndrome at different time point, and stained with HE. The number of normal sensory neuron cells were counted.
15. As the neural arch is intact,(sentencedict.com/cauda.html) even a small progression in the slip can result in cauda equina compression.
16. We present a patient with an unusual paraganglioma of the cauda equina region. This 74year-old male had chronic low back pain for about 20 years.
17. Methods Guinea pig animal model of experimental allergic orchitis(EAO) was created by active immunity to observe the qualitative changes of spermatogenic cells in testes and sperm in cauda epididymis.
18. An emergency L2 laminectomy was performed for removal of intradural space occupying lesion and decompression of cauda equina.
19. By probing the newborn stars in the constellation Serpens Cauda, scientists using the Submillimeter Array have captured the first moments of massive star formation.
20. L3 laminectomy and L5-L6 facetectomy was performed under tracheal cannula anesthesia in rats, and then unfolded nerve roots, dorsal root ganglion and cauda coccygeal nerve at corresponding segment.