Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Joan of Arc was canonized by the Roman Catholic Church in 1920.
2. They began by brutally persecuting the Catholic Church.
3. The Roman Catholic Church has issued a compendium of its teachings.
4. Philip II considered himself the protector of the Catholic Church.
5. Devlin was reconciled with the Catholic Church in his last few days.
6. The Roman Catholic Church regards marriage as indissoluble.
7. Last weekend the Roman Catholic Church in Scotland held a conference, attended by 450 delegates.
8. The Catholic Church has played a prominent role throughout Polish history.
9. Dickinson stopped outside a Catholic church on the outskirts of St Denis.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The Catholic Church railed against it before it had even seen it.
11. The Catholic Church has always had a lot of influence in Polish politics.
12. Yet the Catholic Church, with roughly 60 million members, remains by far the largest religious denomination in the United States.
13. Away from the shops, the Roman Catholic church faced a wide tree-lined eighteenth-century street.
14. At this level, the power of the Roman catholic church bore directly on the institutions of government.
15. The Roman Catholic church forbade the wedding of cousins.
16. It wasn't defined by the Roman Catholic church until 1854.
17. The Catholic Church offers its local communities no model for dealing with conflicts among the faithful.
18. Members of the Catholic church were conspicuously absent.
19. The influential Roman Catholic Church also opposed the draft constitution on the grounds that it permitted abortion.
20. The Catholic Church should do the same to ensure the well-being of the Catholic genetic pool.
21. According to Catholic Church statistics, there were about 25, 000 baptisms in Havana in 1989.
22. The Catholic church continues to exclude women from the priesthood.
23. There is a Roman Catholic church with a Virgin Mary statue out front.
24. The Catholic Church, for one, is not about to give the operation its blessing.
25. The majority Roman Catholic Church fills half of the airtime and over 30 Protestant denominations share the rest.
26. The Pope is the supreme leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
27. The Synod's declarations prevailed de jure but not de facto in the Roman Catholic Church down to the Reformation era.
28. The attack was within the context of a speech largely praising the Roman catholic church in Ireland.
29. Now that it is no longer traitorous, popular antagonism towards the Catholic church has become open.
30. Even a few years earlier, the prospect of radical change in the Roman Catholic Church was virtually unimaginable.
More similar words: coptic church, Catholic, roman catholicism, church, winston churchill, batholith, pathology, pathological, workaholic, shopaholic, melancholic, nonalcoholic, churl, churn, electric charge, churn out, churlish, brochure, manchuria, public policy, lurch, urchin, purchase, in the lurch, purchasing, bulk purchase, hire purchase, desiccate, catch up, purchase order.