Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Evolution of ordered categorical data in each group was assessed by the Wilcoxon rank sum test.
2. CDT( categorical data types)is an abstract machine model of the parallel computing model, it provides a new tool and approach to parallel computing.
3. Hierarchical linear models for categorical data are seldom applied in the field of psychological research in China.
4. They may also be asked to conduct categorical data analysis, robust estimation or survival analysis.
5. Objective: To introduce the methods used in repeated categorical data of clinical follow up study:cumulative logits model and adjacent category logits model.
6. Hypothesis was tested using categorical data analysis, factor analysis, cluster and discriminated analysis, and SAS CATMOD procedure of log-linear and logit model testing.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. Categorical data in its broadest sense is simply a collection of values of discrete variable obtained from a sample of individuals of objects.
8. Basic to any analysis of categorical data is a consideration of how the data was collected.
9. Students are able to understand and apply the categorical data analysis.
10. Don't use line charts for categorical data; if you need a profile chart use a scatter plot and switch axis.
11. Concerning the categorical characteristics of spatial data, a rule-based spatial co-location method in categorical data is introduced.
12. Aim: To summarize the trend test analysis methods for two-way ordinal categorical data.
13. The rank learning algorithm based on the decision tree is able to process categorical data and select relative features.
14. This paper introduces a general methodology for the analysis of repeated measurement of categorical data. A clinical example is illustrated.
15. Objective To explore the ROC analysis methods for repeated ordinal categorical data in diagnostic test.
16. In general, double sampling technique is useful to analyze the misclassified categorical data.
17. Objective:To explore the application of generalized estimating equation in ordered categorical data of cross-over trial analysis and provide methodology reference.
18. This paper presents a Random Projected Clustering algorithm(RanPC) for categorical data.
19. Owing to the sparsity of high-dimensional data and the features of categorical data, it needs to develop special methods for high-dimensional categorical data.
20. Objective To explore the application of nonlinear mixed models in ordered categorical data of cross-over trial analysis and hence provide methodology reference.
21. The influencing factors of feat technique in hygiene were investigated in Sichuan with the method of the stratified sampling and the categorical data analysis.
More similar words: categorical, categorically, categorical imperative, historical data, numerical data, empirical data, categorise, categorial, categorize, categorised, categorized, categorisation, categorization, allegorical, allegorically, category, subcategory, financial data, rhetorical device, historical document, relational database, serial data transmission, gregorian calendar, international date line, data communication, natal day, strategical, strategically, historical, historically.