Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The baseball hitter fumbled his attempt to catch it.
2. You'll catch it if Dad finds out where you've been.
3. He snatched at the ball but did not catch it.
4. If your father finds you here you'll really catch it!
5. If your dad finds out you'll really catch it!
6. If there's a fish down there he'll catch it - he's a old pro.
7. It fell forwards and I managed to catch it on my outstretched forearm.
8. Catch it before it falls in the water Unscrew the end cap using pliers and remove the washer.
9. Stand you here, and let me run and catch it.
10. Yao will catch it and throw it back out and reposition in a better position.
11. Don't bother running after the bus you'll never catch it.
12. If Snape could catch it on that broomstick, you can.
13. I throw a ball to her and she catch it.
14. I'll throw the ball and you catch it.
15. The train is just drawing into the station; if we hurry, we can catch it.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Often a fox goes across the road in front of me and I just catch it in the headlights.
17. Just about anything could happen and we'll be there to catch it on camera when it does.
18. There's a train in now. If you run, you'll just catch it.
19. Her voice was so low he had to strain to catch it.
20. He still juggled the ball though he made every effort to catch it.
21. Our dog ran past me and out of the house before I could catch it.
22. Or a cat will bring home a live mouse to teach her kittens how to catch it.
23. Louis' head fell into a small basket placed to catch it.
24. It harasses other gulls until they drop their hard-won food and then swoops down to catch it - often in mid-air.
25. Its owner bounded off through the tall grass trying to catch it.
26. Money was falling from the sky quicker than Fielding could catch it.
27. Line drive is a trick which is not affected by wind. To catch it in the correct position will bring the feeling of absorbing ball into the racket.
28. The offer rate increased to 25 rupees and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!
29. If Marquette's fish was the fellow to that one, he would catch it.
30. " Now go and tell auntie if you dare -- and to - morrow you'll catch it! "
More similar words: catch, matching, catchy, catcher, catches, catch at, catch on, catch up, catch-all, scratching, catch fire, catch on to, catch up with, catchphrase, catch sight of, catch a glimpse of, hitch, chit, match, batch, latch, patch, watch, hatch, patchy, hatcher, thatch, snatch, hatched, watch out.