Random good picture Not show
(1) Case system is a two-way thought process, from concrete to abstract and from abstract to concrete.
(2) The fifth chapter intends to implement the case system. In this chapter, implementation procedures of each module are elaborated and the functions of each module are demonstrated elaborately.
(3) Compiling teaching material and applying case system set an even higher demand on teachers with higher quality and resources of teaching material become urgent and must be dealt at once.
(4) CASE system will be a milestone for the human resource building on work safety in China.
(5) While we cannot regard this case system as a "case-law" system, we should not regard it as a common "case" under the "statute-law" system either.
(6) It is feasible to build the reconciliatory dismissed case system scientifically under the investigation stage. Meanwhile, that system accords with the requirement of lawsuit efficiency.
(7) The author holds that case system can not origin and develop without the upholding of empiricism, for as a philosophical foundation, empiricism affords the rationalism of case system.
(8) We should pay attention to case system to improve the quality of education.
(9) The first chapter summarizes the development of the case system in ancient China.
(10) Because the criminal compulsory attending case system relates the guarantee of human rights and accused efficiency, it has become a focus in the world.
(11) The staging system notifies the case system of the submission and the submission is added to a case"s evidence collection.
(12) The vibration characteristic of a miniature engine with spiral bevel gear engaging and case system were studied.
(13) The thesis presents the architecture of condition-based maintenance system (CBMS) and how to design a CBMS system based on a case system.
(14) The phenomenon is worth thinking that in some civil law countries case system turns up and keeps development after extending over several centuries in common law countries. Sentencedict.com
(15) This paper will get something in common by comparison of Qing Dynasty's leading case system and British judicial precedent system in order that it can benefit for our legal system modernisation .
(16) The second section mainly analyzes the different operating mechanism between Qing Dynasty's leading case system and British judicial precedent system in their judicatory practice.
(17) In order to construct social atmosphere of right, we need to reconstruct legal popularization, establish case system and intensify court's ceremonial.
(18) Through the analysis of the character of the International Trade Practice, the important effect of case system in the teaching of this course is discussed in three aspects.
(19) Based on the characteristics of the computer network course, through specific cases the design and implementation of case teaching are described and the idea of building a case system is proposed.
(20) A typical cluster replication is around eight seconds, and then we allow a minute more than that in case system clocks wander a bit.
More similar words: caste system, wage system, file system, price system, brake system, sewage system, immune system, committee system, guidance system, drainage system, endocrine system, health care system, digestive system, Domain Name System, collective system, protective system, coordinate system, interactive system, reproductive system, federal reserve system, male reproductive system, female reproductive system, cartesian coordinate system, database management system, stereo system, system, subsystem, si system, systemic, systemize.