Random good picture Not show
(1) The content of lysine decreased with maturation of caryopsis, with the highest content in the grouting stage.
(2) The caryopsis is unusual, as the embryo extends along its whole length.
(3) Anthocyanidin firstly pigmentizes at the part of caryopsis away from embryo, then gradually extends to the part near embryo and makes the whole pericarp pigmentized.
(4) It can be concluded that caryopsis ventral shape, sculpture, and foveola are very useful characteristics for the identification of species and the inference of interspecific relationships in Eleusine.
(5) A comparison of the caryopsis development, rice quality characteristics and the size, pattern, structure of the endosperm amyloplasts (starch granules) in the two indica rice varieties was made.
(6) Such hybrid embryos from Caryopsis out in the anatomy of a embryo culture, the results of a hybrid seedlings.
(7) The caryopsis growth and endosperm development of colored rice were basically the same as conventional rice, with the exception in its anthocyanidin accumulation in the pericarp.
(8) The extent of subsequent kernel (caryopsis) development varied significantly. Sentencedict.com
(9) Caryopsis ( grain ) ( pl . caryopses ) A dry indehiscent fruit, typical of the grasses.
(10) This paper studied the effects of different depth sand burying on the caryopsis germination, seedling emergence and growth of Bromus inermis Leyss.
(11) The main results are shown as following:(1) When filling grain, Fresh and dry weight of caryopsis of colored rice showed an increasing curve in the shape of S.
(12) The relationships between each components and types of row and caryopsis were analyzed and the association of starch content to evolution of barley was also discussed.
More similar words: dianthus caryophyllus, synopsis, coreopsis, stereopsis, binary operation, military operation, karyolysis, eucaryotic, procaryotic, karyokinesis, opsin, bryophyte, topside, lop-sided, lopsided, popsicle, rhodopsin, synopsize, lopsidedly, advisory opinion, sepsis, asepsis, ellipsis, synapsis, cardiomyopathy, solipsist, solipsism, karyon, baryon, antisepsis.