Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We've still got to carry out an evaluation of the results.
2. You must carry out my orders.
3. We need to carry out a proper evaluation of the new system.
4. Although in poor health, she continued to carry out her duties.
5. These countries need to carry out far-reaching reforms to modernize their economies.
6. The local authority is to carry out a feasibility study into expanding the old stadium.
7. The pilot has to carry out a series of complex manoeuvres.
8. It is important to carry out regular stock checks.
9. We carry out spot checks on the vehicles before they leave the depot.
10. They failed to carry out their objectives.
11. She is prepared to carry out her threat to resign.
12. A local building firm will carry out the conversion of the farm buildings into business units.
13. The prime minister will carry out no official public engagements during the month of August.
14. A contract can ensure that landlords carry out the works for which they are legally responsible.
15. The princess will continue to carry out royal engagements .
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Seeing that he could not carry out his plan,he flung up his cards.
17. Will the government carry out its promise to reform the law?
18. He did not carry out his promise to us.
19. She was unable to carry out her duties because she was too ill.
20. The crew are planning a four-hour spacewalk to carry out necessary repair work on the shuttle.
21. We need to carry out some improvements to the system.
22. Britain will carry out a joint military operation with the US.
23. She needed a clear head to carry out her instructions.
24. There is a shortage of people to carry out research.
25. Repairs take time to carry out.
26. They swore an oath to carry out their duties faithfully.
27. Can you stipulate they would carry out the treaty?
28. Don't want to swim and do not want to carry out an order.
29. It soon became clear that Wilson lacked the ability to carry out his duties.
30. He pledged that there would be no whitewash and that the police would carry out a full investigation.