Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I'll certainly carry on living here for the foreseeable future.
(2) Can the human race carry on expanding and growing the same way that it is now?
(3) They'll carry on with their plan.
(4) You'll finish up dead if you carry on drinking like that.
(5) Let's carry on this discussion at some other time.
(6) We'll carry on a conversation with her tomorrow.
(7) Carry on until you get to the junction, then turn left.
(8) Sorry to interrupt, do carry on .
(9) There was no one left to carry on the tradition .
(10) If he wants to carry on living here, he's going to have to change his ways and learn to be a bit more tidy.
(11) If you carry on in that way, you'll get the school a bad name.
(12) If you carry on driving like that, it'll only be a matter of time before you have an accident.
(13) We must carry on hoping for the best.
(14) You'll fail all your exams if you carry on truanting.
(15) They will carry on their negotiations next week.
(16) If the police carry on like this they'll have a riot on their hands.
(17) He wanted an heir to carry on the family name.
(18) We'll carry on as arranged and they can do their worst.
(19) It was so noisy it was hard to carry on a conversation .
(20) It's impossible to carry on a conversation with all this noise in the background.
(21) How long can this situation carry on?
(22) It's impossible to hold/carry on a conversation with all this noise going on!
(23) You won't last long in your job if you carry on being so rude to the customers.
(24) Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on.
(25) Everything happens for the best, my mother said whenever I faced disappointment. "If you carry on, one day something good will happen. And you'll realize that it wouldn't have happened if not for that previous disappointment. Sentencedict.com
(26) Usually not run hair health meters, accounting for it is hard to carry on one hundred meters sprint.
(27) Everything is a bit depressing at the moment, but I carry on in the belief that good times are just around the corner.
(28) Anyone who has tasted this life wants it to carry on for as long as possible.
(29) I've got news for him, if he thinks he can carry on living here free of charge.
(30) You get a lot of criticism, but you just have to carry on regardless.