Random good picture Not show
1. They saw a little carp swimming swiftly in the stream.
2. He always finds something to carp about.
3. Carp live in the lake.
4. The pond contains a mixture of goldfish and carp.
5. The research began after the discovery of hermaphrodite carp next to a large sewage outfall.
6. These are probably latched on to by carp when digging for food.
7. Carp are no different from any other big fish.
8. And that he bequeathed his carp pond to the local Boy Scouts?
9. Be pleasant, don't carp, but act like a corkscrew and draw out all the information you can.
10. Many other fishermen think carp anglers are mad because they can go for days without a bite.
11. I used to be able to summon a carp from the pond.
12. But with careful management the carp can still be a boon to water authorities.
13. Bream, carp and roach, on pole fished bronze maggot.
14. However, all the fish known collectively as carp and, of course, the common goldfish and its forms reproduce freely.
15. Carp are capable of growing and thriving in both small and large lakes.
16. Going back to the carp's insides, once on the way through the carp, the food has to be digested.
17. It is sensible to give the carp a balanced diet for we want the carp to do well on our baits.
18. I can not understand this as I can not see any detrimental effect on the carp.
19. Even from where we looked you could glimpse the glint of the huge carp pond where Abbe Gerard had drowned.
20. The thing to remember is this: modern tackle, fancy baits and productive waters do not make a carp angler.
21. I have not even been able to describe all the various tackle items now available for carp fishing.
22. As they are all of the same family, could I breed from an Oranda and a Blue Carp?sentence dictionary
23. In the middle of the garden was a large, deep carp pond.
24. It is the same economics that ought to influence the carp angler.
25. This was Trescothick's first failure in international cricket in his seven outings, so let's not carp too much.
26. I was in the Ralembergs' garden where something black and white was floating in the small carp pond.
27. At this point I must say that I haven't yet found a carp that didn't eat Tropicanas.
28. Also, what books can I buy which deal specifically with Goldfish and Carp.
29. It is a pity, for much of the pleasure of carp fishing is this tuning-in of a highly developed hunting instinct.
30. There has been quite a lot of talk recently about adding enzymes to help the carp digest our sophisticated carp baits.
More similar words: carpet, car park, carping, carpenter, carpe diem, escarpment, card-carrying, warp, sharp, warped, sharply, look sharp, sharpness, solar panel, solar power, sharp practice, solar prominence, car, care, cart, scar, scare, card, carol, carve, care for, vicar, scary, scared, care of.