(1) Data on cardiovascular disease from death certificates are known to be inaccurate.
(2) The overall death rate from cardiovascular disease was close to the national average, the standardised mortality ratio being 94.
(3) Firstly, programming of cardiovascular disease may continue during infancy.
(4) We suggest that this is further evidence that cardiovascular disease originates through programming in fetal life and infancy.
(5) Standardised mortality ratios from cardiovascular disease showed no trend with placental weight.
(6) Essential hypertension is a common cardiovascular disease. Its pathogenesy is still not clear at present.
(7) AS usually cause serious cardiovascular disease, for example , angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, thrombus and so on.
(8) Periodic whole body acceleration: a novel therapy for cardiovascular disease.
(9) Methods The relation of fatty liver and cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, arteriorenal resist index was studied by analyzing 730 in over 40 years old fatty liver patients.
(10) This pattern of impaired fetal growth has now been shown to be linked to cardiovascular disease.
(11) Though only a small proportion go on to develop diabetes, these subjects have an increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease.
(12) The antioxidants, these studies suggest, help provide protection against cardiovascular disease and cancer.
(13) Adults can fall victim to blood pressure increases, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and death.
(14) There were no trends in standardised mortality ratios from cardiovascular disease or other causes with the number of previous pregnancies.
(15) The oxygen-carrying formulations could also be invaluable for the treatment of tumours and cardiovascular disease.
(16) The camera tracks the movement of these materials, thus assisting in diagnosis of cancers or various types of cardiovascular disease.
(17) This suggests that the mechanisms which constrain fetal growth to prevent maternal-fetal disproportion do not effect long term programming of cardiovascular disease.
(18) We suggest that maternal undernutrition, by constraining fetal growth, may programme cardiovascular disease.
(19) Further, butter consumption has declined because of the implication of its saturated fatty acids in cardiovascular disease. Sentencedict.com
(20) A diet high in saturated fats has been linked to kidney, bowel, breast and endometrial cancer, as well as heart and cardiovascular disease.
(21) Renal hypofunction is not only a sign of mortality of cardiovascular disease, but also one pathogenic factor among them.
(22) These are called 'intermediate risk factors' which can lead to cardiovascular disease, a NCD.
(23) Her medical interest is general medicine with an emphasis on digestive system hemorrhage and cardiovascular disease.
(24) There are many indexes, each with their different characteristics, for identifying cardiac rhythm, which can be used for the early diagnosis and risk prediction of cardiovascular disease.
(25) Conclusions Fatty liver was a very important reason which sicken for cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus and cause high arteriorenal resist index.
(26) The main application of HAPO is the expansion of hematopoietic and vascular stem cells, therapy for pancytopenia and cardiovascular disease.
(27) The reason for this is that these people with chronic kidney disease seem to be particularly responsive to global protection of cardiovascular disease.
(28) OBJECTIVE:To study the reasons for acute renal failure(ARF) and hyperkalemia caused by ACEI which is used for treating cardiovascular disease, and the dealing method.
(29) Perilla frutescens crispa can reduce blood fat, cholesterin, omega 3-glycerin and also have therapeutic effect for cerebrovascular and cardiovascular disease sufferers.
(30) The second phase will focus on building service delivery capacity to address cardiovascular disease and injuries, the leading causes of death and disability in the region.
More similar words: cardiovascular, cardiovascular system, cerebrovascular, liver disease, cerebrovascular accident, vascular, avascular, vascular plant, vascular tissue, vascular bundle, cardiology, cardiogram, cardiogenic, cardiopathy, cardiograph, cardiodynia, cardiologist, cardiomegaly, echocardiogram, cardiomyopathy, jeopardise, phonocardiogram, cardiopulmonary, standardised, echocardiography, boarding card, electrocardiogram, pericardiocentesis, electrocardiograph, bipolar disorder.