Random good picture Not show
1. Duloxetine appears to be less cardiotoxic and is licensed in the US and EU for alleiating DPN.
2. Cardiotoxic effects of adriamycin were investigated in cultured heart cells.
3. It's venom possess neurotoxic , cardiotoxic and hemotoxic properties. The clinical features of cobra bite are various, depend on the species and the ratio of the venous component.
4. 'The biggest message of this paper is that a cardiotoxic cause can be identified and steered away from, ' Force told Chemistry World.
5. Mismatches between myocardial fatty acid uptake and utilization lead to the accumulation of cardiotoxic lipid species, and cause lipotoxic cardiomyopathy.
6. At present, lipotoxic cardiomyopathy has been found in numerous transgenic mouse models, and proves that the accumulation of cardiotoxic lipid species is associated with lipotoxic cardiomyopathy.
7. "These results are proocatie and suggest that exposure to trauma and prolonged stress not only may increase the risk for serious mental health problems but are also cardiotoxic, " they conclude.
More similar words: cardiotonic, ototoxic, cytotoxic, phytotoxic, thyrotoxic, neurotoxic, nephrotoxic, hepatotoxic, thyrotoxicosis, cytotoxic t cell, cardiovascular disease, cardio-, cardioid, cardiogram, cardiology, toxic, cardiopathy, cardiogenic, cardiograph, cardiodynia, cardiography, cardiologist, cardioplegia, cardiomegaly, non-toxic, nontoxic, toxicant, toxic gas, toxicity, echocardiogram.