Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She was given artificial respiration and cardiac massage.
2. They managed to revive the injured driver with cardiac massage.
3. Cardiac massage was tried but ( it was tried ) all in vain.
4. On opening the pericardium half a liter Blood was evacuated and a Bimanual cardiac massage commenced.
5. The outcome of this patient was excellent due to aggressive resuscitative measures including open-chest cardiac massage.
6. On opening the pericardium half of a liter Blood was evacuated and a Bimanual cardiac massage commenced.
7. At this point cardiac arrest occurred, But spontaneous rhythms returned following external cardiac massage.
More similar words: cardiac muscle, massage, cardiac, cardiac arrest, intracardiac, massage parlor, massagist, passage, passageway, cardia, cardial, rite of passage, bird of passage, northwest passage, myocardial, pericardial, endocardial, bradycardia, tachycardia, myocardial infarction, atomic mass, message, dressage, boarding card, get the message, massacre, voice message, mass action, mass media, massachusetts.