Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Results: Defect area changed significantly through the cardiac cycle, mean change 49.0%, range from 15.2% to 76.9%.
(2) The cardiac cycle can be shown on an electrocardiogram.
(3) Objective:To investigate the effect of cardiac cycle on the esophageal pressure and the method to eliminate such effect.
(4) The orchestral music made Cardiac Cycle longer, HF lower and LF/HF higher. But extent was smaller.
(5) We studied the relationship between the solidity of transverse sections, centroid motion angles, and pulse fluency, during a cardiac cycle.
(6) Results Before and after the stress test, the intima rotation movement occurred at the majority of the short-axis sections of the plaque and the nearby reference segments during cardiac cycle.
(7) The displacement and speed of the sampling node is obtained by obtaining one cardiac cycle heart movement sequence image.
(8) Murmurs are considered continuous when they are audible throughout all phases of the cardiac cycle.
(9) We analyzed the effects of music and single Meter on Cardiac Cycle and Heart Rate Variability index; apprehend the efficacy of music on relieving stress and lessening mental stress for animal welfare.
(10) Objective To investigate the regulation of fluctuation of beat to beat cardiac cycle.
(11) And contract cardiac every time, increase the time that corresponding diastole place experiences, call a cardiac cycle.
(12) Results:The spectrum of every normal right ventricular segment motion in each cardiac cycle includes 3 main waves:systolic wave(S), early diastolic wave(E)and late diastolic wave(A).
(13) Leave sensor probe in place until oximeter reaches constant value and pulse display reaches full strength during each cardiac cycle. Read SpO2 on digital display.
(14) At last, the real-time blood flow rate and blood pressure of a cardiac cycle in a pigs carotid artery are measured in vivo and used as .
(15) Esophageal HBE is a new nontrau-matic technique, which can record the dynamic changes oi the various components of A-V conducting system of every cardiac cycle.
(16) This may be ensured by repeating each phase step for a period extending the mean duration of the cardiac cycle and causing a corresponding extension in the acquisition time.
(17) Results: The left and right ventricular pressure curves of each cardiac cycle from the analogue experiment are much close to the pressure curve in human physiological system.
(18) Objective:To study the relationship between pulse position and dynamic variation of distance from transverse section centroid of radial artery to skin during a cardiac cycle.
(19) Results The mitral annular area were changed throughout the cardiac cycle.
(20) Methods Color of colored motion band and phases of the cardiac cycle obtained by CAMM of TDI in ventricular aneurysm were analyzed.
More similar words: cardiac muscle, cardiac, cardiac arrest, intracardiac, cardiac massage, economic cycle, carbon cycle, accounting cycle, cardia, cardial, myocardial, pericardial, endocardial, tachycardia, bradycardia, cycle, cardiovascular disease, myocardial infarction, cycler, recycle, bicycle, epicycle, tricycle, unicycle, cycle time, life cycle, lifecycle, hemicycle, on a bicycle, cycle count.