Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He died of cardiac arrest after snorting cocaine.
2. The patient suffered a cardiac arrest and died, despite an attempt at resuscitation.
3. He died after suffering a cardiac arrest .
4. He went into cardiac arrest again in the ambulance and once more at the hospital.
5. She then suffered a cardiac arrest 32 hours after admission.
6. He went into cardiac arrest and was brought back to life immediately after the initial shock.
7. He was in full cardiac arrest and could not be resuscitated.
8. Patients who suffer a cardiac arrest are treated by skilled practitioners.
9. Surgical resection proved impossible after he had a cardiac arrest on the operating table.
10. The sad truth about a true cardiac arrest is that drugs cannot help because there is no cardiac rhythm for them to stimulate.
11. Epinephrine is used in medical situations including cardiac arrest, asthma, and acute allergic reaction.
12. Conclusion Intervention in periphrase of cardiac arrest would reduce incidence of cardiac arrest at most.
13. Conclusions - Not recognizing a cardiac arrest during emergency calls decreases survival.
14. The patient died after suffering a cardiac arrest, ie when his heart stopped functioning properly.
15. Lightning strikes can cause cardiac arrest but he suffered only minor burns and was taken to James Paget Hospital, where he is expected to make a full recovery.
16. The laboratory and clinical research on cardiac arrest and resuscitation.
17. How much time may elapse following cardiac arrest for patient surial to occur?
18. Sudden cardiac arrest might happen in different people, including athletes.
19. About 20% of patients recruited for this study were cardiac arrest survivors.
20. In most cases, diet deaths are simply listed as cases of cardiac arrest.
21. A few seconds(sentencedict.com), but every one vital in the case of a cardiac arrest.
22. According to legend, anyone who ever fired the weapon died of a broken heart or cardiac arrest.
23. Defibrillation Early defibrillation remains the most important determinant of survival in cardiac arrest victims.
24. A defibrillator can analyze the heart rhythm of a cardiac arrest victim and administer an electric shock.
25. Reference: "Chest compressions before defibrillation for out of hospital cardiac arrest: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials, " BMC Journal.
26. Conclusion Precordial thump could not terminate VF in the pig model of cardiac arrest.
27. Background - The content of emergency calls for suspected cardiac arrest is rarely analyzed.
28. In a separate study, 77 patients in coma after resuscitation from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest were randomized to treatment with moderate hypothermia or normothermia .
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Electrolyte abnormalities are commonly associated with cardiovascular emergencies. These abnormalities may cause or contribute to cardiac arrest and may hinder resuscitative efforts.
30. Reports in the Sun suggested that Jackson may have collapsed after an injection of Demerol, a powerful painkiller that can in certain circumstances increase the risk of cardiac arrest.
More similar words: bradycardia, card-carrying, myocardial infarction, placard, carrel, scarred, arrest warrant, cardigan, cardinal, car rental, pericardium, arrest, endocarditis, cardiologist, carry forward, arrested, cardiovascular, arresting, cardiopulmonary, house arrest, lightning arrester, acarpous, a la carte, cardboard, macarthur, magna carta, guardian, carry, carry out, carrot.