Random good picture Not show
1. B1 and B2: carbon-free, no foliation, saturated with electrolyte and distilled water respectively.
2. B1: carbon-free, no foliation, saturated with electrolyte.
3. Geothermal heat pumps can generate carbon-free heating and cooling nearly anywhere in the world.
4. But that needs to be open to all carbon-free technologies, not just the ones that the politicians like, so that the most efficient can prosper.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. Advocates are fond of noting that nuclear power now provides 70 percent of the country's "carbon-free" energy.
6. The document series: carbon-free paper, mister e, tables, delivery note, receipts, and so on.
7. The answer might be to connect a chain of offshore wind farms. That's according to Willett Kempton, director of the Center for Carbon-Free Power Integration at the University of Delaware.
8. To cross our own tipping point and decide to embrace a future carbon-free world.
9. Environmentalists, on the other hand, blasted Obama's announcement, saying it was a step in the wrong direction and that the United States needed a quicker transition to carbon-free sources of energy.
10. Gates also defended the foundation's decision to not channel resources into tackling climate change and said that private investment in new carbon-free energy technologies is the way forward.
11. In order to meet the requests of producing the low-carbon and ultra-low-carbon steel,(sentencedict.com) the unfired carbon-free alumina-magnesia ladle bricks are developed.
12. Global warming was so brilliant that I had to counteract it with my own carbon-free program at News Corp.
13. And if cars switch from oil to electricity, the demand for power generated from carbon-free sources will increase still further.
14. Bigger and stronger companies in the same time, he never forgets the human Low-carbon community in the future carbon-free living space and even dedicated their efforts and wisdom!
15. Instead, another fear, of climate change, looked like it might be driving a "nuclear renaissance" as states sought carbon-free energy sources.
16. Though their power is renewable and, on the face of it, carbon-free, there are lots of bad things about them, too.
17. South Africa is leading the effort to develop a new class of safe and simple nuclear reactor—not renewable energy in the strict sense, but carbon-free and thus increasingly welcome.
18. By 2050, we must develop and deploy on the order of 20 tw of new carbon-free energy — this is an eight-fold increase.
19. Shale gas is also likely to divert investment in Britain from pricier but carbon-free nuclear and renewable-energy sources.
20. And due to concerns about waste disposal and proliferation, they also left out carbon-free electricity generation by nuclear power, which currently provides about 6 percent of world energy.
21. It's a major step forward in delivering the reality of carbon-free fossil fuel electricity generation.
22. The answer is an "efficiency surge, " a crash improvement that can help offset the steady increase in energy prices and so buy time for the development of carbon-free alternatives.
23. Now, Rajan Vempati of ChK Group, Inc. in Plano, Texas, and a team of researchers have figured out a way to make nearly carbon-free rice husk ash.
More similar words: carbon film, carbone, carbon, carbonic, carbon-14, carbonyl, carbon 14, carbonara, carbonate, carbonize, carbonite, carbonated, carbon paper, carbonized, carbon atom, carbon copy, halocarbon, hydrocarbon, decarbonise, bicarbonate, decarbonize, radiocarbon, carbonation, carbon black, carbon cycle, carbonic acid, fluorocarbon, carbonaceous, carbon dating, polycarbonate.