Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Carbolic acid is usually used for cleaning.
2. She smelled strongly of carbolic soap.
3. Carbolic acid ( or phenol ) : Organic compound, simplest member of the class of phenols.
4. Carbolic acid can be used to make antiseptic.
5. Carbolic paper: Impregnated paper for packing products subject to deterioration from fungi or attack by insects.
6. It was known as carbolic acid.
7. Carbolic soap is a powerful antiseptic.
8. For this, I produce manufacturer to raise bit of proposal to carbolic element pole.
More similar words: hyperbolic, carboxylic, carboxylic acid, carbon, carboy, car bomb, carbonic, carbon-14, carbonate, carbonara, carbonite, carbon atom, carbonated, carbon film, carbon paper, carbon copy, embolic, decarbonise, carbonation, hydrocarbon, bicarbonate, carbon cycle, radiocarbon, car boot sale, anabolic, symbolic, diabolic, carbohydrate, fluorocarbon, carbonic acid.