Random good picture Not show
1. Carbolic acid is usually used for cleaning.
2. She smelled strongly of carbolic soap.
3. The locker was whitewashed and smelled of carbolic acid.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. He could smell the harsh carbolic soap of the orphanage, then the schoolroom with its dust and chalk.
5. Carbolic acid ( or phenol ) : Organic compound, simplest member of the class of phenols.
6. In tracing method, carbolic acid is added into the feed stream. Leak is determined by the presence of aromatics in separator bottom oil.
7. Carbolic acid can be used to make antiseptic.
8. Carbolic acid can damage internal organs if ingested.
9. Main products are anthracene, naphthalene, bitumen, crude carbolic acid, benzene, toluene and xylene etc.
10. Fearing bankruptcy, Carbolic argued the advert was not to be taken as a serious, legally binding offer.
11. Carbolic paper: Impregnated paper for packing products subject to deterioration from fungi or attack by insects.
12. It was known as carbolic acid.
13. Carbolic acid( or phenol ):Organic compound, simplest member of the class of phenols. A colourless liquid with a Bland, sweetish odour, it is toxic and caustic.
14. Leo Baekeland increased the amounts of formaldehyde and carbolic acid in the beaker and turned the flame higher than usual.
15. Carbolic soap is a powerful antiseptic.
16. Only Father Kolbe remained alive until a bored guard gave him a fatal injection of carbolic acid.
17. Their grandmother, she said, would have washed out their mouths that instant with carbolic soap.
18. Farther south in Yancheng, Jiangsu, 300 kilometers from Shanghai, more than 200, 000 people were cut off from clean water for three days when a chemical factory dumped carbolic acid into a river.
19. For this, I produce manufacturer to raise bit of proposal to carbolic element pole.
20. With the Brain Builder, a combination of the Pete's Carbolic Acid and the Mind Marvel, you can have that grey matter for the small price of your physical prowess!
21. With half-trace law instead of constant law, bromine ethane not iodine ethane reacts to carbolic acid sodium in order to make benzene ether.
22. Having studied some of the work of Louis Pasteur, and read papers on the use of carbolic acid in sewage treatment, Lister began treating his patient’s wounds with carbolic acid.
More similar words: hyperbolic, carboxylic, carboxylic acid, carbon, carboy, car bomb, carbonic, carbon-14, carbonate, carbonara, carbonite, carbon atom, carbonated, carbon film, carbon paper, carbon copy, embolic, decarbonise, carbonation, hydrocarbon, bicarbonate, carbon cycle, radiocarbon, car boot sale, anabolic, symbolic, diabolic, carbohydrate, fluorocarbon, carbonic acid.