Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The sooner car maker take this development seriously, the happier the car buyer will be.
2) The car maker said it will eliminate 74,000 jobs over the next four years.
3) Yes, that's right, the car maker.
4) The luxury car maker attributed that to strong sales of its new small Cclass sedans.
5) He is going to be the most important car maker since Henry Ford.
6) The car maker, which earlier this year lost its title as the world's biggest car maker to Toyota, is planning to refloat in the second half of next year.
7) The Formula One team and commercial car maker will predominantly offer technical help to Italians competing in Winter Olympic pursuits such as bobsleigh and the luge.
8) But the car maker won't be entirely out of the woods.
9) The Canadian electric car maker was recently bought by a Pakistani auto company.
10) The French car maker Renault has apologised to three senior managers it sacked after wrongly accusing them of industrial espionage.
11) In addition, the world's biggest car maker said there will be no wage increases for the foreseeable future and spring bonuses paid to hourly workers will be reduced and later eliminated.
12) Dainichi is the second largest car maker in Japan.
13) That is why the sports car maker has sought a Qatari capital injection.
14) SAIC became the largest domestic car maker in China, in part through lessons learned from GM.
15) Koenigsegg Group AB, a Scandinavian car maker, said Tuesday it ended negotiations, citing delays in closing the acquisition that led to 'risks and uncertainties.'
16) Toyota, then a small car maker,[http://sentencedict.com/car maker.html] is now close to becoming the world’s largest.
17) In 1986 GM acquired a controlling interest in the sports car maker Lotus.
18) It is in discussions about reviving a Saab sale to Dutch car maker Spyker Cars NV.
19) Nagoya, Japan: Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda bows at a news conference after apologising for a massive global recall that has tarnished the reputation of the world's largest car maker.
20) The executive said Geely would retain Volvo's current management as it gears up to revive the storied but troubled car maker.
21) Both are larger and supposedly more upscale than compact cars BYD has focused on since they entered the car business in 2003 when it took over a small car maker in Xian.
22) Separately, GM said Tuesday it closed a deal to sell its Saab unit in Sweden to Dutch sports car maker Spyker Cars NV.
23) Hamaoka supplies one-tenth of the power used in the region, which is home to numerous factories including the headquarters of Toyota, the world's biggest car maker.
More similar words: maker, carman, lawmaker, moneymaker, rainmaker, homemaker, bookmaker, pacemaker, filmmaker, dressmaker, peacemaker, make room for, matchmaker, bread maker, coffee maker, noisemaker, policy maker, holidaymaker, troublemaker, caretaker, make a mistake, karma, tarmac, dharma, armada, earmark, make, spearman, pharmacy, armament.