Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Part Two: Capsulate conflict of channel as a whole, introduce from the concept of conflict, channel conflict, then to the category of the conflicts and the influence of the channel conflict.
(2) The main research work and contributions include:1. Propose a method to capsulate and abstract the VINCA process.
(3) An environmentally friendly method using the cell-free extract (CFE) of bacteria Rhodopseudomonas capsulate was proposed to synthesize gold nanowires with a network structure in this paper.
(4) Raw materials are sufficient for the production of wild almond oil hepolipidemic soft capsulate , and the market space is very big.
(5) The article introduces the fragrance therapies available both at home and abroad and the development of fragrant health-care textiles by using micro- capsulate technology.
More similar words: capsulated, encapsulate, encapsulated, encapsulation, capsular, capsule, time capsule, space capsule, insulate, consulate, insulated, capitulate, recapitulate, insulator, insulation, capitulation, recapitulation, emulate, ovulate, maculate, modulate, peculate, simulate, copulate, regulate, populate, ambulate, cumulate, ungulate, undulate.