Random good picture Not show
1. Lost trust losses X dies with an interest in possession in an overseas trust with assets standing at a capital loss.
2. He can claim either his capital loss or his loss of profit.
3. It includes assets which could be converted with relative ease and without capital loss into spending on goods and services.
4. In order to inflated corporate profits, capital losses and the current cost of long-term hanging on subjects dealing with accounts receivable, resulting in actual loss virtual surplus.
5. A portfolio of more volatile securities is more likely to generate capital losses than a portfolio composed of less volatile securities.
6. This will not usually be a concern where a newly formed company acquires Target containing capital losses, as on a buy-out.
7. Some sophisticated investors are aware of the costs of market inefficiency due to faulty information because the have borne these costs through capital losses or loss of business .
8. Based on the concept of the economic costs of war, this paper study the content of economic costs of war which contains economic input of war, economic losses of war, human capital losses of .
9. It's that they also need to keep buying Treasurys, or interest rates will go up and their capital losses will be terrible.
10. The actual reason for this is that people will want to avoid capital losses at some future date when interest rates rise.
11. Second , the accident occurred in the bank can use capital losses to offset play the role of "buffer" role.
12. The staff turnover, one of the major nerve-wrecking puzzles for entrepreneurs at present,[Sentencedict] usually leads to capital losses and weakening of enterprise core competence.
13. The heavy human costs of first settlement were accompanied by substantial capital losses.
14. "We're in a dangerous spot, " said Andrew Tilton, an economist at Goldman Sachs. "The big threat is more capital losses."
15. In such a case, investors will expect interest rates to rise in the future, causing large capital losses to holders of long-term bonds.
More similar words: capital loss, capital assets, capital, capitally, to cap it all, capitalise, capitalist, seed capital, capital sum, capitalism, capitalize, loan capital, share capital, risk capital, capital lease, debt capital, capital letter, capital gain, capital cost, raise capital, capital stock, human capital, recapitalize, capitalistic, capitalize on, fixed capital, capital input, state capital, capital crime, capital budget.