Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Money supply has been swollen by a large capital inflow.
(2) In addition, they had a net capital inflow of $ 114 bn.
(3) Disguised capital inflow can have broad impact on China's economy.
(4) In the UK and US, a sizeable foreign capital inflow financed both private and fiscal deficits.
(5) Extra capital inflow will be forthcoming as planned.
(6) Nevertheless, the total capital inflow from residential sales of A would be a more ideally alternative.
(7) But if the world were free to buy Chinese assets, the capital inflow would explode, too.
(8) In 2003, our country surpassed US and become the global first great capital inflow country.
(9) These remittances do not reflect domestic demand or supply, but are more like a capital inflow.
More similar words: capital input, capital intensive, capital investment, capitalize, capitalise, capitalism, capitalist, capitalize on, capitalistic, capitalisation, capitalization, state capitalism, recapitalization, venture capitalist, market capitalization, industrial capitalism, capital, capitally, to cap it all, seed capital, capital loss, risk capital, share capital, capital gain, capital lease, loan capital, debt capital, capital letter, raise capital, capital budget.