Random good picture Not show
(1) Money supply has been swollen by a large capital inflow.
(2) As we noted earlier, these capital inflows have financed the current account deficits.
(3) If this is not accommodated by capital inflows there will be downward pressure on income levels and subsequently increased unemployment.
(4) The case of capital inflow than the outflow of capital, domestic capital will result in tension, thus affecting economic growth.
(5) In addition, they had a net capital inflow of $ 114 bn. Sentencedict.com
(6) Disguised capital inflow can have broad impact on China's economy.
(7) In the UK and US, a sizeable foreign capital inflow financed both private and fiscal deficits.
(8) China has become the second largest foreign capital inflow country in the world next to US since 1993.
(9) "This capital inflow tends to go to short-term investments and go out as profits are made," says Jeong.
(10) Extra capital inflow will be forthcoming as planned.
(11) Capital inflow shall be recorded as a credit item, while capital outflow shall be recorded as a debit item in the capital account.
(12) Nevertheless, the total capital inflow from residential sales of A would be a more ideally alternative.
(13) The Fair has played an important role in publicizing China's policies on foreign investment attraction, promoting foreign capital inflow and guiding Chinese companies to make overseas investment.
(14) Doubts about the "great policy" arose, which argued that the "two-gap" was no longer existent and "Chinese paradox" happened due to abundant domestic fluid combining with large foreign capital inflow.
(15) But if the world were free to buy Chinese assets, the capital inflow would explode, too.
(16) The currency supply mechanism, the finance system change and foreign capital inflow play a key role in the course of this process.
(17) Shanghai property market, a new capital structure is characterized by the growth of foreign capital inflow.
(18) Cause-effect test of tax reimbursement for export and trade surplus shows that tax reimbursement for export will result in non-trade capital inflow.
(19) In 2003, our country surpassed US and become the global first great capital inflow country.
(20) These remittances do not reflect domestic demand or supply, but are more like a capital inflow.
(21) The Fair has played an important role in publicizing China's policies on attracting foreign capital inflow and guiding Chinese companies to make overseas investment.
More similar words: capital input, capital intensive, capital investment, capitalize, capitalise, capitalism, capitalist, capitalize on, capitalistic, capitalisation, capitalization, state capitalism, recapitalization, venture capitalist, market capitalization, industrial capitalism, capital, capitally, to cap it all, seed capital, capital loss, risk capital, share capital, capital gain, capital lease, loan capital, debt capital, capital letter, raise capital, capital budget.