Random good picture Not show
1. The business disposed of all its capital assets.
2. However, the firm can elect to have its capital assets collected in a pool.
3. In addition to such high and non-liquid capital assets the investment requirements of modern commercial farming are considerable.
4. Inheritance therefore benefits those who already possess substantial capital assets.
5. Individual circumstances differ but corporate ownership of major capital assets may provide worthwhile advantages.
6. Housing represents most of the capital assets of local government.
7. Thus, security investments generally are capital assets, but items of real and depreciable property used in the business are not.
8. The capital allowances differ for different classes of capital assets.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. Working Capital assets flows slow years caused by the accumulation of stagnant accounts book assets untrue.
10. Danske Bank became the largest bank in the Nordic region, with Unibank slightly smaller in terms of overall capital assets.
11. Another way to measure an individual's capacity to pay tax is the amount of capital assets he or she may have.
12. This is the case if the firm treats its capital assets separately.
13. This resulted in the listing of the company's working capital assets, cash flow, including operating costs.
14. This paper analyses the problems in the management of capital assets and immaterial assets in colleges and universities, and discusses the countermeasures of how to strengthen assets management.
15. Tax rate differs in investments of commodity sectors so that credit rate of input tax on capital assets is different.
16. A capital expenditures budget presents plans for purchasing long - term capital assets.
17. Meanwhile[Sentencedict.com], there is an interactive impact between gender inequality in capital assets and poverty.
18. The bank provides the settled enterprises with support of financial loan including capital assets loan, and floating assets loan.
19. This article bases upon the analysis of fundamental material and set in main body of national economy in the fields of capital assets investment, number of practitioner and financial income.
20. Investment tax credits (ITCs) are deducted from the firm's tax bill when particular physical capital assets are purchased.
21. That concerns with the rationality of depreciation year and depreciation base of the whole capital assets, which must be disposed by other measures.
22. In the same manner that a manufacturing company will first inventory its physical assets, an aspiring "knowledge organization" should also inventory its intellectual capital assets.
23. Natural resources, like man - made plant and equipment, are capital assets.
More similar words: financial assets, capital, capitalist, seed capital, capitalize, capitalism, capital gain, capital gains, capital budget, human capital, capital offense, capital market, working capital, capitalization, venture capital, physical capital, state capitalism, capital formation, capital punishment, venture capitalist, investment capital, industrial capitalism, return on capital employed, assets, capita, per capita, plant assets, frozen assets, decapitate, capitation.