Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Here is your cough syrup. Take one capful every 4 hours until your cough goes away. And take one of these capsules a day, after eating.
2. The peroxide breaks apart into oxygen when a capful or so is added to the bath.
3. Usage: Use a capful to 20-40 with water, and then clean the surface with the scrubber or auto-sweeper.
4. Usage: Use a capful to 30-50 with water for usual cleaning.
5. One can also place a capful of the herb water in their bath along with the regeneration oil.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. We recommend starting with 1 capful and slowly build up to larger volumes.
7. Take one capful every 4 hours until your cough goes away.
8. Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area. Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into scalp and then wash your hands well.
9. Jason: Mix one capful of "mighty plant stuff" with 8 gallons of water.
10. Just a capful is all you need in the baby tub.
11. I should capful and helpful.
12. As a short-term bath to disinfect new arrivals in a separate tank: add 1 capful (6ml) per 10 gals(38l) for 30 minutes.
13. Adults and children 2 years and over: Dissolve one capful of pellets in mouth every 6 hours, up to 4 times per day.
14. The only time you might want to use vinegar is if you've got blisters - a capful of vinegar and cool water can help dry out blisters.
15. I do not use petroleum or mineral oil based products so this is a great option. just a capful is all you need in the baby tub.
16. If need to resume the passivated layer, then use a capful to 15-20 with water. Dip for several minutes and then rinse with water. The aluminum can resume the original passivated layer by this way.
17. As a dietary supplement, take two tablespoons or one capful (about 30 ml) once daily.