Random good picture Not show
1) A knight rode on his richly caparisoned steed.
2) Each elephant is caparisoned in glittering gold, red, silver or blue cloth, studded with brilliants and lit with lamps.
3) The caparison of disinfectant with aseptic chlorine dioxide is made, and some advice about the supervision is put forward in this article.
4) At other times the Dragon Princes ride to war on mighty Elven steeds fully armoured and caparisoned as dragons.
5) An ornamental covering or harness for a horse; a caparison.
6) There are perhaps better destinations than a fortress in caparison for a sieging .
More similar words: comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, prison, prisoner, imprison, garrison, imprisoned, imprisonment, parish, capable, capacity, incapable, escapade, capacious, poison, capability, benison, liaison, incapacitate, apart, jettison, incapacitation, set apart, play a part, apart from, take apart, apartment, pull apart, carrying capacity.