1) Capacity utilization remained about 2 percentage points below its September 1994 peak.
2) A variety of studies have introduced capacity utilization variables on the lines of the Capital Stock Adjustment Model, with encouraging results.
3) The capacity utilization report showed economic growth moderating from a fourth-quarter surge last year and suggested restrained price pressures.
4) Reports on industrial production and capacity utilization were also released before the bell.
5) Aggregative degree of DMU is higher that capacity utilization calculating by using of DEA increases,[http://sentencedict.com/capacity utilization.html] otherwise the capacity catch and value decrease.
6) Steel mill capacity utilization close to 75 %, not sure when to full capacity.
7) The Russian steel 10 Capacity utilization continued to rise.
8) Biodiesel production capacity utilization declined slightly to a new low of percent.
9) In 2009, hot rolled coils of capacity utilization is less than 60 %, is a serious surplus.
10) Capacity utilization rate is 100 %. Volume is small and loss is low.
11) With Industrial Production, Capacity Utilization and Consumer confidence on the docket, the market full.
12) Our capacity utilization rate would reach 100 % by the end of the year.
13) Industrial capacity utilization dropped to 70.9 February, matching a December 1982 record low for the series, which dates back to 1967, from 71.9 in January, the Fed said.
14) S. refining industry's capacity utilization to 85.9 percent, slightly lower than the previous week.
15) Capacity utilization increased to enhance the company's price increases in the paper's bargaining power.
16) The share of profits in both manufacturing and business showed little change, despite lower capacity utilization.
17) Optimal investment time of lumpy capacity expansion investment under bistochastic uncertainties of price and capacity utilization rate was investigated in this paper.
18) To make full use of airport terminal area capability and reduce flight delay, capacity utilization and flow assignment were optimized collaboratively.
19) Actual output hit a 10 - year low as capacity utilization fell to the lowest on record.
20) "We have definitely seen some increases in mine production through increases in capacity utilization," Catherine Virga, senior base metals analyst with CPM Group in New York, said.
21) According to the International Copper Study Group (ICSG), the global mine capacity utilization rate has risen steadily since July of last year to stand at 84.5 percent in November.
More similar words: utilization, incapacitation, volatilization, fertilization, self-fertilization, cross-fertilization, seating capacity, capacity, incapacity, high-capacity, overcapacity, load capacity, full capacity, institutionalization, vital capacity, cubic capacity, field capacity, mental capacity, in the capacity of, memory capacity, at full capacity, capacity factor, capitalization, mobilization, civilization, channel capacity, earning capacity, payload capacity, stabilization, fossilization.