Random good picture Not show
1. A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success. Robert Orben
2. She stands, twenty-three years old, in black cap and gown, a baby on her hip.
3. People get dressed up in caps and gowns.
4. A: Did you order your cap and gown?
5. Foreign Culture --- Why do we wear a Cap and Gown for graduation?
6. Did you order your cap and gown?
7. Wearing the cap and gown is both traditional and required for participation in the ceremony.
8. Students were supposed to wear cap and gown in school instead stateacademic nudity.
9. Wear cap and gown on graduation day!
10. Where's my cap and gown?
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. A chest of drawers held a square mirror and picture of a younger Roz in her college cap and gown.
12. Hi, Jane. Graduation is next week. Have you rented cap and gown yet?
More similar words: come and go, touch-and-go, touch and go, well and good, comings and goings, japan, capable, capably, cap-a-pie, apanage, incapable, escapade, capacity, Japanese, capacious, caparison, capacitor, incapacity, capability, sea of japan, incapacitate, capacitance, be capable of, inescapably, incapability, inescapable, load capacity, overcapacity, high-capacity, incapacitated.