Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There was a waterproof canopy over the platform.
2. The trees formed a leafy canopy above their heads.
3. The trees formed such a dense canopy that all beneath was a deep carpet of pine-needles.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. They lay down under a canopy of stars.
5. Their wings were outspread above her like a canopy, and at the side they made a white-feathered screen for her.
6. It is hoped to provide a new canopy over the Rennie House entrance as well as paving and landscaping.
7. Powers popped his canopy, loosened his harness and was ejected by the centrifugal force.
8. When he opened the canopy the base commander approached with a civilian.
9. They look upward to the canopy three stories above that arches over the length of the four-block mall.
10. We looked up, into the night, through a canopy of stars.
11. Nightingales appreciate an open tree canopy with plenty of dense undergrowth and thicket below to provide nesting sites and shelter.
12. It was cool under the canopy and there was less light than Rostov had expected.
13. This model of the canopy consists of a number of infinitely extended horizontal canopy layers.
14. Across the street a doorman stood under the canopy of an apartment house,[sentencedict.com] smoking a cigarette.
15. I tried to pull the canopy back but it was impossible against the dive so I flattened out and throttled back.
16. Weedy morning - glory vines overran the rainforest canopy.
17. We could see the sky through gaps in the forest canopy.
18. In the tipping, he saw the headlights of a car pulling up under the canopy out front.
19. The gap specialists are fast fliers whereas those in the canopy are slower and more manoeuvrable.
20. Soil beneath a tree is often more acidic, especially if you allow leaves to decompose where they fall under the canopy.
21. A cover was installed over the second seat and a new canopy and windscreen were built.
22. Voice over Charles will be flying just forty feet above the rain forest canopy, at night.
23. A cuckoo flew over, calling loudly, invisible above the canopy of leaves.
24. All Scathach could see was the forest and what appeared to be the flickering of light filtering through the thinning canopy.
25. Taxying is easy using the steerable nose-wheel, with all four extremities and the nose fully visible through the bubble canopy.
26. Through the gap between the front seats I could see the stick's dusty canopy of weary black rubber.
27. The frost causes the bracken to die back and thereby opens up the canopy to let in more light.
28. Once a week or so accordion music sounds will make feet itch under a canopy of stars in the tiny village square.
29. Then, today the gray clouds stretched across the heavens like a canopy of steel.
30. Tree branches met high overhead, creating a wavering green canopy through which sunlight fell in shadows and coins of light.