1. Canker Cover "seals" and isolates the canker sore from contact with the tongue, teeth, and food.
2. No other canker sore treatment products protect so thoroughly for eight hours.
3. There may be only one canker sore or several and they often return.
4. Scientists have attempted for many years to identify a cause for canker sores but have not been successful to date.
5. Instead of paying big money for tiny tubes of anti-cold and canker sore medicine, dip into your store of tea tree oil and you can take care of the problem in a much cheaper way.
6. A cut caused by biting the cheek or tongue, or reactions from hot foods or beverages may contribute to canker sore development.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. You know what it's like to have one tiny canker sore on your tongue. It hurts, it affects your appetite and makes you feel real miserable.
8. You have got excessive internal heat and you should drink more water and cool tea, or you will suffer canker sore ...
9. Fatigue, stress or allergies can increase the likelihood of a canker sore.
10. The primary clinical endpoint of the study was the evaluation of the number of patients who developed a canker sore with and without treatment.
More similar words: canker, ranker, hanker, banker, wanker, tanker, cankered, cankerous, oil tanker, hankering, cantankerous, conkers, bonkers, junkers, blinkers, investment banker, personality disorder, ranked, yankee, blanket, nankeen, tanked up, inker, honker, hunker, linker, sinker, tinker, conker, bunker.