Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Canberra is/lies to the south of Sydney.
2. I chose Canberra because there was quite a nest of chick workers there, including one of my own past students.
3. Australia's capital city is Canberra.
4. Out of Canberra you can see wombats, possums and kangaroos at dusk if you leave the main road.
5. The political will in Canberra to pursue war criminals has long since run out.
6. Canberra will sail again late on June 6, arriving back in Southampton early on June 7.
7. This reflected the increased low level nature of Canberra ops and the higher proportion of Interdictor marks entering service.
8. The capital city of Australia is Canberra.
9. Canberra is the capital of Australia .
10. Crace is a designated suburb in the Canberra, district of Gungahlin. It was named after Edward Kendall Crace.
11. 1913 - Canberra becomes the capital of Australia.
12. These include kacawocassava, sweet potatoes, yiemsyams, canberra , and cocoa nut coconut.
13. However, the Z variation of CANBERRA changes its phase as the same with that for HONOLULU.
14. We went first to the Canberra Glassworks.
15. Mother and child albino kangaroos in Canberra, Australia.
16. Major Cities: Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle, Golden Coast, Gelling , Darwin.
17. A Crimson Rosella bird ate flower blossoms in Canberra, Australia, Tuesday, the first day of spring in the southern hemisphere.
18. Many settlements there have evolved since Canberra legislated 31 years ago to give aborigines rights to their traditional land in the NT (a self-governing federal territory).
19. CONTRAST the locations and functions of Shanghai and Canberra.
20. Canberra is the capital city of Australia.
21. There are some doubts about Wigan's ageing pack but the former Canberra second - row David Furner should shore it up.
22. This was continually increased over the lifetime of the Canberra force, with several B.2s being converted to T.4s.
23. Green parties from more than 60 countries will discuss their priorities in their first global gathering, in Canberra over Easter.
24. Tell them that Parliament House sells the cheapest post cards in Canberra.
25. In 1909, the State of New South Wales surrendered a portion of this territory to the Commonwealth of Australia, the site of present day Canberra.
26. Pro - Tibet groups said about 500 people showed up in Canberra for peaceful protests.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. And by the way, what time will we get to Canberra?
28. Allan Snyder and John Mitchell of the Centre for the Mind in Canberra , Australia, argue that savant brain processes occur in each of us but are overwhelmed by more sophisticated conceptual cognition.
29. Kylie Catchpole, a research fellow at the Australian National University in Canberra, says the design is promising because it works over a broad band of the spectrum.
30. Mark Causer, a senior investment adviser at Australia's Perspective Group, says that Canberra will always look after national interests first.
More similar words: cranberry, boysenberry, aberrant, aberrance, aberration, saber rattling, fan belt, chromatic aberration, human being, human beings, ludwig van beethoven, gutenberg, errand, terra, heisenberg, green beret, errant, errata, sierra, serrate, erratic, terrain, overran, Ferrari, terrane, erratum, terrace, errantry, terrapin, referral.