Random good picture Not show
1. Moving back to the Panama Canal Zone, I learned five computer languages and became supervisor of the computer department.
2. The American government took possession of the Canal Zone on May 4, 1904.
3. Until 1977, America owned the canal zone and ran the canal.
4. Their next objective is to gain control of the canal zone.
5. In 1964, anti-US rioting broke out in the Panama Canal Zone, resulting in the deaths of 21 Panamanians and three US soldiers.
6. For $ 10 million the United States gains control of the Panama Canal Zone.
7. The last British troops were removed from the Suez Canal zone.
8. McCain was born August 29, 1936, in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father was serving in the U.S. Navy.
More similar words: tropical zone, littoral zone, horizontal analysis, panama canal, zonal, analog signal, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, dimensional analysis, canal, anal, banal, analog, analyse, analyte, ear canal, perianal, analyze, analogy, analyst, anal sex, canalize, analyzer, analyser, analects, erie canal, analytic, suez canal, analogic, analgetic.