Random good picture Not show
1. You can take it as a given that there will be champagne at the wedding.
2. is that I can take it again.
3. If Mary tells you something, you can take it as gospel.
4. It isn't official yet, but you can take it as read that you've got the contract.
5. We can take it as read that she will object.
6. To some people, smoking is addictive. Others can take it or leave it.
7. You can take it as read that we will support the project.
8. That's my final offer - you can take it or leave it.
9. You can take it in turns to babysit.
10. So we can take it you've resigned?
11. Do the washing up so that I can take it to the laundry.
12. My sister's absolutely crazy about chocolate whereas I can take it or leave it.
13. If you find the merchandise dissatisfactory[Sentencedict.com],they can take it back.
14. To others, they can take it or leave it.
15. I can take it up with Katherine later.
16. And I can take it into the bathroom to read.
17. Now that you've finished your exams, you can take it easy.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
19. If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him, an investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
20. If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him.
21. Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.
22. The Regional Committees will be informed immediately of this selection so that they can take it into account when making their own choices.
23. As for the moody magnetism Method actors devote all their energy trying to perfect, Allen can take it or leave it.
24. The status consciousness argument really needs more convincing evidence than this experiment before we can take it as proven.
25. Anyone who has a legitimate grievance against the company can take it to the arbitration committee.
26. A major advantage of a personal pension is that if you change jobs you can take it with you without penalty.
27. Once you have the materials list in hand, you can take it to suppliers to shop for the best prices.
28. When the real Mac crashes and trashes your hard disc, you can take it out on the Smack-a-Mac!
29. I want to go on farming, but I will have to see if my overdraft can take it.
30. Feedback Your Letters to the Editor More loony letters than usual this month, but never fear - we can take it.
More similar words: take it or leave it, take it out of, take it easy, take it from me, take it on the chin, make it, take advantage, shake it up, take advantage of, take-in, take in, take ill, take full advantage of, take in hand, take issue, partake in, take in charge, have a stake in, take inventory, take interest in, take into account, to take into account, intake, take into consideration, air-intake, intake valve, intake manifold, take for granted, taken for granted, like it or not.