1. They are a group of campesinos who are all engaged in other work.
2. We talked to health workers and campesinos all over the country.
3. Many of the campesinos were illiterate; some spoke only their local dialects.
4. Poor sullen-faced campesinos shifting uneasily on their seats.
5. Campesinos are hard hit by the economic crisis and government forces have deliberately destroyed the livelihood of many subsistence farming families.
6. Two campesinos passed,(Sentencedict.com ) a pickaxe sticking out of one of their bundles.
7. They are passing an old campesino home Primo remembers from yesterday afternoon.
8. After being rejected by the Sandinistas, he resolved to become a flying doctor and ferry medical supplies to war-stricken campesinos.
9. The goals of this movement were to seek minimal economic improvements while preventing campesinos from looking for more radical solutions.
10. Several of those who inspired the mural - artists, campesino leaders, and human rights workers- were beaten and jailed.
More similar words: scamper, camp, scamp, tempest, decamp, camp out, campus, camping, camphor, campaign, death camp, tempestuous, summer camp, prison camp, aide-de-camp, pamper, hamper, ampere, tamper, dampen, detention camp, stamped, cramped, swamped, ampersand, casino, stampede, resin, sinologist, concentration camp.