Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He looked round, seeing is a camion and the parachuter that still stands to a moment ago jumped down completely on the side of car.
2. A young girl is pulling minor one camion , is walking in a hurry in rain coming.
3. Sepal stared at the people on the camion, and said I had no appetite, we'd better hurry up.
4. In recent years with the development of camion , especially the large power diesel automobile, the previous characters of automotive air compressor is much more obvious.
5. The hot rolled BZ37 steel plate is mainly used for cold stamped camion wheel.
6. This paper analyses the main effect of damping upon vibration isolation, presents an effective scheme to decrease the resonance of electronic equipment vibration isolation system in camion.
7. Data on transportation machinery for agriculture use refer to agricultural camion before 1999.
More similar words: camisole, acromion, campion, detention camp, television camera, lamination, examination, deamination, delamination, ramification, contamination, concentration camp, familiarisation, familiarization, decontamination, cross-examination, direct examination, medical examination, family relationship, detailed examination, entrance examination, miosis, miocene, semiotic, semiotics, semiology, feel like a million dollars, abstemious, application Program Interface, epidemiology.