Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The camera lens must be screened from direct sunlight.
2. Indifferently magnificent, it sneered back at my eager camera lens, which could only fit in a pitiful few floors.
3. The camera lens, of course, has its own inherent limitations.
4. I can gaze seductively into a camera lens and give you that look of pure lust and desire.
5. In the picture, nearby the camera lens a bright Five - Starred Red Flag is particularly noticeable.
6. I gradually become silent and frequently turn camera lens to some unromantic and puny things as if recording time.
7. Make sure the camera lens is at eye level or just slightly higher. Any lower and you'll look like you have a double chin.
8. The pin-hole camera lens is applied to monitoring system.
9. The camera lens focalizer has the advantages of simple structure, convenient installation and low production cost.
10. There are bad optical aberration in the camera lens of short focus.
11. This was 2002 a camera lens on Guangzhou spring Fair.
12. Some of the camera lens is a scalable, it may be necessary to use Ring of.
13. Before our camera lens, buffett is opposite as always the future of American economy is confident, this also is him the reason that high-key before the crisis appeal buys a share.
14. There are many shapes of camera lens bayonet - sockets.
15. The focal length of the camera lens plays an important role in photo criteria.
16. Camera Lens, Heaven Realm , State of Mind, Collision in firms of life.
17. Hilliard's cibachrome shows a woman with her head turned away from the camera lens.
18. He had a momentary glimpse of himself from above, as if through a camera lens.
19. On a purely practical basis, the paintings in this instance work better than the camera lens.
20. The accuracy the fringe projection measurement is low in the case the distortion of camera lens.
21. Not only did Soichi Noguchi get to live in space, he got to take an 800 mm Nikkor camera lens with him.
22. It's not a particularly strong movie in terms of plot, action, or pacing. Its best dialog comes its most notable character, a computer portrayed as a disembodied voice and unexpressive camera lens.
23. This works best with a compact set on a tripod; simply hold a removed lens from the sunglasses' frame as close to the front of your camera lens as possible.
24. In addition, the DN 100 can be used macro camera by mounting a camera lens.
25. The relationships between images of near and far objects with camera lens and field of view and object distance and the image ratio are researched.
26. Working distance - the distance from the front of the camera lens to the object under inspection.
27. At present, major producers such as digital radio and digital camera lens , scanner lens and optical components.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The loss of attention might itself be due to the private lives that these actresses lead away from the camera lens.
29. One limiting factor is the viewing angle, which is comparable to using a camera lens: a telephoto lens has a narrower view than a wide-angle lens.
30. When highlanders , Yi people frostily gazing on my camera lens in long-suffering look , all of my weakness , greed and dread and something of original sins of humankind are exposed fully.
More similar words: bicameral, unicameral, camera operator, camera, in camera, cameras, tv camera, cameraman, candid camera, film camera, camera angle, digital camera, camera obscura, television camera, Decameron, zearalenone, emerald, humeral, numeral, ephemeral, ginger ale, central america, moral excellence, emerald isle, natural endowment, roman numeral, arabic numeral, numeral system, general election, structural engineering.